Van Buyten

Legend he did so much for this club the fans loved him. He had a bigger smile that benji and a heart of gold. He is too good for us.

adelaidecity said:
Optimus Prime said:
What you on about feller?

Van Buyten is the best player currently playing in World football, end of.

After Yaya Toure
so he is the second best player then,you talk rubbish

No - he's neither, clearly.

I know sarcasm doesn't transfer very well in printed text, but come on mate - I was trying my hardest to make it as obvious as possible

Optimus Prime said:
adelaidecity said:
so he is the second best player then,you talk rubbish

No - he's neither, clearly.

I know sarcasm doesn't transfer very well in printed text, but come on mate - I was trying my hardest to make it as obvious as possible
ok ,its hard to tell sometimes.

Optimus Prime said:
adelaidecity said:
TAXI FOR Optimus Prime

What you on about feller?

Van Buyten is the best player currently playing in World football, end of.

After Yaya Toure

Yaya Toure has already signed for us you know,he's fuckin awesome

I wish people would stop going on about Van Buyten. He is a good player and did well for us. He is now 32 and getting on a bit. The Bayern fans think that he is average and wish that they still had Lucio playing for them. I would sooner have Kolo and Lescott any day of the week.

MCC said:
I wish people would stop going on about Van Buyten. He is a good player and did well for us. He is now 32 and getting on a bit. The Bayern fans think that he is average and wish that they still had Lucio playing for them. I would sooner have Kolo and Lescott any day of the week.

he's a fuckin legend,whats up with you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.