Van Buyten

Mike D

Okay before the impending w*nk fest begins on what we had and how we let it slip through our finger. But if we could get him on say a free how vaulable would he be until the likes of Savic or Boyata finally get there acts together.

Mike D said:
Okay before the impending w*nk fest begins on what we had and how we let it slip through our finger. But if we could get him on say a free how vaulable would he be until the likes of Savic or Boyata finally get there acts together.

i'd take him on a free but only for cover.

mcfc2607 said:
Mike D said:

Me too if not just for the w*nkathon of threads on here if we signed him again. Personally I have faith in Savic and Boyata so would rather see a stop gap coming in until they are ready.

He just signed a new deal of 1 year.You prolly could get him next summer, if you still need a backup lol.

mcfc2607 said:
Mike D said:

This^^
He's decent but not to the standard of Lescott, Vinny or Kolo

mcfc2607 said:
Mike D said:

This.

He was a very good player in our team a few years ago. Now, he's nowhere near where we want to be in the future.

Move on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.