Van der Saar...

warpig said:
vamps said:
Normally he's a good professional player, eventhou a rag. (and he used to be in our national team ofcourse....)

But yeah he was acting a bit like a child with that penalty.

good professional player!!! do me a favour, he takes gamesmanship to its limit, especially when facing a penalty.

Exactly, he doesn't get to face many (!) but he is pretty near the worst in trying to outpsyche the taker - all played out on the training pitch.

Sheikh Rattle n Roll said:
Mike N said:
Biggest laugh of the night when he gave the v's, 'Edwin, Edwin, how's your wife?!'

Sick, let's hope you don't have a loved one who suffers major health issues at such a young age!
agree thats really sad. I really hope this was not sung. It is shameful.
If other teams, press, FA, football generally are slowly turning against us i would like to think its because we are a threat and we are winning stuff rather than our fans are fucking moronic pricks.
The thought of this makes me sick. All i can say is if anyone sung that within my earshot or reach they would have got a slap.

blu320 said:
A great man and a great keeper, he will always have my respect. Hope she pulls through and my thoughts are with him and his kids.

he's not a great man or a great keeper, he's a cheating rag twat.
i hope his wife pulls through though.at the end of the day he's a husband and a dad, i wish the family well.

Mike N said:
Oh, my mistake. I must have made it up.

Get over it, for god's sake!

Get over it? At this current juncture we have loads to take the piss out of yoonited. Their debt, the Glazers, selling their training ground, Tevez being blue, team on the decline, well ard Mibs actually being a bunch of 14 year old chaz softies. And you choose a serious illness of one of their players wives. Its not on mate.

The fact is we are playing our biggest rivals. There are lots of things being sung to wind either team up. THIS IS FOOTBALL. It has no affect on the health of the woman in question. I cant understand where you must have spent the last 30 years.

And no, I didnt join in the ditti. I heard it once and I laughed. Am I now a bad person?

Mike N said:
The fact is we are playing our biggest rivals. There are lots of things being sung to wind either team up. THIS IS FOOTBALL. It has no affect on the health of the woman in question. I cant understand where you must have spent the last 30 years.

And no, I didnt join in the ditti. I heard it once and I laughed. Am I now a bad person?
yes you are. your a fuckin moron.I hope to god shit like that never happens to your wife/mother/daughter. Would you be giggling like a kid if it did? think not

Mike N said:

If you think that is funny you need your head looking at

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.