Van der Saar...

joe salford said:
Mike N said:
The fact is we are playing our biggest rivals. There are lots of things being sung to wind either team up. THIS IS FOOTBALL. It has no affect on the health of the woman in question. I cant understand where you must have spent the last 30 years.

And no, I didnt join in the ditti. I heard it once and I laughed. Am I now a bad person?
yes you are. your a fuckin moron.I hope to god shit like that never happens to your wife/mother/daughter. Would you be giggling like a kid if it did? think not

This ^

blu320 said:
A great man
No, he's a cheating twat, just like the rest of them.

Why exactly did he go sprinting 20 yards after the referee following Tevez's 2nd goal? Cos he's a c*nt, that's why.

Branding other blues sick appears to be the new thing on bluemoon these days. Please fuck off you sanctimonious cunts

Mike N said:
The fact is we are playing our biggest rivals. There are lots of things being sung to wind either team up. THIS IS FOOTBALL. It has no affect on the health of the woman in question. I cant understand where you must have spent the last 30 years.

And no, I didnt join in the ditti. I heard it once and I laughed. Am I now a bad person?

It clearly shows you have a lack of respect..... do you think the Munich chants are funny too?..... where do you draw the line?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.