Van Persie, im fed up with this dog of a player

Bazzmand Show

Laid a massive elbow into Vince, probably one of the fairest players in the league. Vince did not make a thing of it and Van Persie rolled around on the turf like the slime piece of shit he is.

I actually want to take the little pricks head off. After that and the way he carried on at Eastlands last year. Everything about him makes my skin crawl.

Bazzmand Show said:
Laid a massive elbow into Vince, probably one of the fairest players in the league. Vince did not make a thing of it and Van Persie rolled around on the turf like the slime piece of shit he is.

I actually want to take the little pricks head off. After that and the way he carried on at Eastlands last year. Everything about him makes my skin crawl.

good shot by Van Rapist though tbf

If the FA are fair, the rapist should be charged and suspended.

I won't hold my breath

moomba said:

I won't hold my breath

Of course not. He's buying them all of with his secret recipe of hair gel.

moomba said:

I won't hold my breath

As mentioned in another thread, I suspect Kompany has more balls than to push the issue with a statement on the official site. van Persie is a great player, but he has a face I would never tire of punching.

Ric said:
moomba said:

I won't hold my breath

As mentioned in another thread, I suspect Kompany has more balls than to push the issue with a statement on the official site. van Persie is a great player, but he has a face I would never tire of punching.

Van Persie, Fabregas and Darren Fletcher are the most punchable players in the league.

It wasn't shown on any highlights as far as i'm aware,as such,nothing will materialise.

You know if the boot was on the other foot however.......

Bazzmand Show said:
Ric said:

Van Persie, Fabregas and Darren Fletcher are the most punchable players in the league.

Diouf,Nani and that Cnut at West ham

Hate the snide slimy fucker with a passion, also I saw the way he pushed de Jong away in the face to try and get passed him, hope the fucker breaks his leg one of these days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.