Van Persie, im fed up with this dog of a player

I'd never get fed up of farting directly up the cunts nostrils (I'd even encourage a wet follow through from time to time).

Ric said:
moomba said:
If the FA are fair, the rapist should be charged and suspended.

I won't hold my breath

As mentioned in another thread, I suspect Kompany has more balls than to push the issue with a statement on the official site. van Persie is a great player, but he has a face I would never tire of punching.

Ric just about sums him up here, he is a horrible individual, probably a bit like Bellamy in the respect that all opposition fans love to hate him

Bazzmand Show said:
Ric said:
As mentioned in another thread, I suspect Kompany has more balls than to push the issue with a statement on the official site. van Persie is a great player, but he has a face I would never tire of punching.

Van Persie, Fabregas and Darren Fletcher are the most punchable players in the league.

Agree. Fabregas negates all the skill and talent he has when he opens his mouth and comes out with the kind of stuff that bullies use as currency. Dick van Miffy is a great player but he is a nasty piece of work on the pitch, same as that Dick Shit Wilshere. Fletcher is one of those average kind of players who makes up for lack of talent by rough house and verbals.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Bazzmand Show said:
Van Persie, Fabregas and Darren Fletcher are the most punchable players in the league.

Agree. Fabregas negates all the skill and talent he has when he opens his mouth and comes out with the kind of stuff that bullies use as currency. Dick van Miffy is a great player but he is a nasty piece of work on the pitch, same as that Dick Shit Wilshere. Fletcher is one of those average kind of players who makes up for lack of talent by rough house and verbals.
I'd say people dislike Bellamy like a niggle; because he'll get in your face, be a bit of an arse but nothing major.

This guy is a full on flame grilled whopper and really needs to sort his head out. Shower said odious little prick got it spot on. He wouldn't behave like he does off the pitch as he'd get his head kicked in.

RVP is one of those horrible twats who loves to give it out, but act like big fucking baby when he gets a kick. The thing that really makes me piss at the moment is for some reason things like him trying to smash Vinny with his elbow and that horrible tackle on Richards in the first half are not even mentioned by the commentators during the game.

Yeah a snide elbow that. He's a proper shithouse.

The man mountain Kompany didn't even feel it.

Bazzmand Show said:
Laid a massive elbow into Vince, probably one of the fairest players in the league. Vince did not make a thing of it and Van Persie rolled around on the turf like the slime piece of shit he is.

I actually want to take the little pricks head off. After that and the way he carried on at Eastlands last year. Everything about him makes my skin crawl.

Yep! A total, utter twat! A poor excuse for a male!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.