Van Persie, im fed up with this dog of a player

Bazzmand Show said:
Ric said:
As mentioned in another thread, I suspect Kompany has more balls than to push the issue with a statement on the official site. van Persie is a great player, but he has a face I would never tire of punching.

Van Persie, Fabregas and Darren Fletcher are the most punchable players in the league.

You forgot that little twat nana

mancityscot said:
Hate the snide slimy fucker with a passion, also I saw the way he pushed de Jong away in the face to try and get passed him, hope the fucker breaks his leg one of these days
Probably happen sooner rather than later, another glass man. Absolute disgrace.

I take solace in the fact that as soon as he breaks his leg(please soon) and can't play football anymore and has to then interact with us "common" folk, he will regularly get the living crap beat out of him for the rest of his life. Comforting thought that.

Having that piece of shit in the starting 11 cost us Dutch the world cup. Absolutely useless, spends more time misbehaving and rolling on the ground than actually being useful.

HellasLEAF said:
RVP is damn girl. every game he is lying on the ground after some half challenge. an embarrassment of a footballer....

Now, now. You're not being fair to girls! All the girls I've ever known who played football were no-nonsense and would have been more keen on showing how tough they were by bouncing right back up than rolling around on the ground like an infant.

FantasyIreland said:
Bazzmand Show said:
Van Persie, Fabregas and Darren Fletcher are the most punchable players in the league.

Diouf,Nani and that Cnut at West ham

Which one at West Ham ?

Cant believe anyone hasnt mentioned the face of all face punching at the swamp. That long haired gypo Hunt is also very punchable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.