Van Persie

I take it the wi-fi is better at the boleyn than the etihad for you to send this mid-game?

RedD3vil said:
Since Premier league started:

Manchester City £703,180,000
Man United £531,150,000

Man United -19 Titles
Man City - 1 Title

I wonder how much more are you going to spend to win another 18/19 titles ;)

I know, i know that prices have gone up and United spent more in them old days but let's say both teams are established now and have a decent squad, so which team will spend more in the upcoming years?

Don't go on about United being skint because if Dumb American Liverpool owner can spend money on piss poor players then so can United as United are one of the biggest club in the world but just because Fergie doesn't like paying over the odds for world class players every season doesn't mean he has no money to spend.

Also i keep reading about the debt but the debt has nothing to do with United, it's to do with Glazers and suppose they put the club up for sale, they could easily get 1.5-2 Billion whereas, if Sheikh puts this club up for sale, he would get like what, 1/3 of the price which is no way near what he has already spent on this club.

oman0115 said:
The Future's Blue said:
He looks well suited to United. His smile after the goal today says everything.

Appreciate his qualities but please, please, please, stop fawning over something that never was. He's a Rag, get used to it.

Absolutely! It's always struck me how players who join them become so unbearbly arrougnat! Today proves the same point that's been evident all season, without him they'll struggle, he's due an injury, fingers crossed!
and many city players are not arrogant?

barcajaden said:
oman0115 said:
The Future's Blue said:

Appreciate his qualities but please, please, please, stop fawning over something that never was. He's a Rag, get used to it.

Absolutely! It's always struck me how players who join them become so unbearbly arrougnat! Today proves the same point that's been evident all season, without him they'll struggle, he's due an injury, fingers crossed!

No way near! Name a City player who behaves like Granny sha**er to referees, City don't harass officials like United who seem to think they have a divine right to decisions! City players don't run screaming at opposition fans and making symbols with their hands to them when scoring! They don't post on twitter reveling in the failures of United players national teams! They don't boot the ball into the crowd at full force, camel gob at the swamp Vidic at West Ham today, they don't think it's acceptable to cheat on their partners & with their Brothers wives or elderly prostitutes, they don't think it's acceptable to play football for over 10 years and not learn how to tackle, need I go on?

oman0115 said:
barcajaden said:
oman0115 said:

No way near! Name a City player who behaves like Granny sha**er to referees, City don't harass officials like United who seem to think they have a divine right to decisions! City players don't run screaming at opposition fans and making symbols with their hands to them when scoring! They don't post on twitter reveling in the failures of United players national teams! They don't boot the ball into the crowd at full force, camel gob at the swamp Vidic at West Ham today, they don't think it's acceptable to cheat on their partners & with their Brothers wives or elderly prostitutes, they don't think it's acceptable to play football for over 10 years and not learn how to tackle, need I go on?
Zabaleta, Kompany and all, say no more.

barcajaden said:
oman0115 said:
The Future's Blue said:

407847_503859996325562_574052292_n.jpg

Rvp is a ****, fergie is a ****, rooney is a ****, giggs is a ****, ronaldo is a ****, van nistlerooy is a ****, Keane is a ****, eamonn Holmes is a ****, the old fella from one foot in the grave is a ****, simply red is a ****, the MIBs are cunts, the majority of all united fans are cunts.

And city are champions. Thank you much love.

davymcfc said:
Rvp is a ****, fergie is a ****, rooney is a ****, giggs is a ****, ronaldo is a ****, van nistlerooy is a ****, Keane is a ****, eamonn Holmes is a ****, the old fella from one foot in the grave is a ****, simply red is a ****, the MIBs are *****, the majority of all united fans are *****.

And city are champions. Thank you much love.
Worth quoting.

I've never met any of them ever. Not once.

However, I see say your captain of may years Rio as a proper ego-maniac, he always wants to be centre of attention and think he will be something after football that people will give a fuck about.

Compared to ours, Vincent Kompany who in his fourth language comes across as down to earth, sensible, certainly a thought out well spoken fella and above all professional. Cool as fuck. Vincent knows when you are better at your job than anyone else in the world ..... you don't need to be arrogant.

mcmanus said:

However, I see say your captain of may years Rio as a proper ego-maniac, he always wants to be centre of attention and think he will be something after football that people will give a fuck about.

Compared to ours, Vincent Kompany who in his fourth language comes across as down to earth, sensible, certainly a thought out well spoken fella and above all professional. Cool as fuck. Vincent knows when you are better at your job than anyone else in the world ..... you don't need to be arrogant.
Spot on Mcmanus

baildon blue said:
mcmanus said:

Spot on Mcmanus

Which fucktards are going to what to know what Rio has to 'tweet' once he's not a footballer?

Tara Ferdinand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.