Vancouver game postponed?

The Good
- Shauny! A man reborn.
- Weiss. End product is iffy but he has great skill and technique and looked our only great threat for much of the game. Can only get better.
- Clichy. Makes Kolarov look like a League One player. Great workrate and playing like he has something to prove.
- Guidetti. The gem of our reserve team bags a goal, another unfinished product but at barely 19 he is a real talent and delighted he is staying.
- Joe's save. DEEEEECENT.
- Savic. Classy young prospect, very calm and composed on the ball.

The Bad
- Johnson. Started with promise but again turned out a mediocre performance. Am hoping it is a pre-season thing and not a continuation of latter part of last season.
- Balotelli. Few nice touches but a pretty awful and undisciplined performance overall.
- Barry and De Jong. Turgid, sluggish performances by our holding players.
- Milner. Every pass or cross seemed to go a mile beyond its target.

The Ugly
- Dzeko's miss. He did OK otherwise.
- Kolarov. Mysteriously absent in their goal as their right-sided player dashed into an alarming amount of space. Once again, lets say it being pre-season was behind such an atrocious showing but I think that is being hopeful...
- The pitch. Not too far behind the swimming pool we thrashed Burnley on a couple of seasons back.

I would'nt have been surprised if Mancini had called it a day at half time. It could've been disastrous. I've seen better pitches on Hackney marshes.

citymad said:
I would'nt have been surprised if Mancini had called it a day at half time. It could've been disastrous. I've seen better pitches on Hackney marshes.
I think you're being too kind.

2 games gone and Kolarov still has no sign of improvement and determination to prove his doubters wrong at all. Clichy is so much better imo.

bluethai said:
2 games gone and Kolarov still has no sign of improvement and determination to prove his doubters wrong at all. Clichy is so much better imo.
I think Clichy performed better but I also think you're overstating it.

taconinja said:
bluethai said:

I don't I know it's only pre season but Kolarov looked woeful.

Manchester_City_Blue said:
taconinja said:
bluethai said:

I don't I know it's only pre season but Kolarov looked woeful.
He linked up well with Weiss. Our problem was our central midfield which was indeed woeful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.