Vancouver game postponed?

Yaya_Tony said:
taconinja said:
Manchester_City_Blue said:
I don't I know it's only pre season but Kolarov looked woeful.
He linked up well with Weiss. Our problem was our central midfield which was indeed woeful.
Enter Nasri?
Or someone. Even before he was injured, Yaya was completely disinterested in going forward. We weren't pressing either until they were twenty yards from our goal. No, let me amend that. Our wings, fullbacks, and striker were pressing. Our centerbacks did their job and held the line, but our central midfield had no aggression. Milner and Barry may have been as accurate as a drunkard on a Saturday night bender, but at least they pressed and pushed forward.

So had the game never officially been postponed? Imagine if you were a blue and made the trip out there, only to find the game had been postponed? No big deal i suppose, not until as you tuck into your all you can eat Moose and necking your 8th pint of Michelob you find out they are infact about to kick off!

citytill1die84 said:
Wankers I sky+ the game and got baseball and 35 mins of our match I'm not happy :( just watched highlights on mcfc great goal from sweep again.

85 minutes of fucking baseball so only taped 35 mins of the match. i hate ESPN !

bobmcfc said:
citytill1die84 said:
Wankers I sky+ the game and got baseball and 35 mins of our match I'm not happy :( just watched highlights on mcfc great goal from sweep again.

85 minutes of fucking baseball so only taped 35 mins of the match. i hate ESPN !

If it makes you feel better, ESPN did the full game over here :-) ..... Gawd awful commentary though, although it was really quiet for some reason so you missed most of it......thankfully! Interview with Sweep at the end was a fail though!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.