Vaping

I have a mate who is addicted, must be in his mouth for 12 hours of his day. I just feel sorry for him now, he has become a vaperer, is known as such and it dictates his every thought, and movement. His clouds are getting bigger. Costs a fortune aswell, and he has informed us he cannot afford the lads Spain trip this Winter, same night as he produced a very big metal tuby thing to vape with ( drinks lager also), not sure if the two are related.

https://www.livescience.com/what-caused-e-cigarette-mystery-illnesses.html

We'll probably not understand the full picture for a number of years, but I'm guessing this is tip of the iceberg.

Mmmmmmm it's interesting,once I see a British medical report on it,I'll make an assessment,the States is huge and only a certain number of cases does not worry me in the slightest really,plus over there anything and anyone can be making concoctions as liquid.

Your kidding yourselves if you think this won't be having a detrimental effect on your health.The only factor is to what degree??

For every action......

The original points being,safer than cigs,but time will tell

Safer? as in you'll get COPD in 10 years instead of 5 or a TIA instead of a stroke.....The point being,time will indeed tell.

Do yourself a favour and give either/both up.

Safer? as in you'll get COPD in 10 years instead of 5 or a TIA instead of a stroke.....The point being,time will indeed tell.

Do yourself a favour and give either/both up.

Still would make them safer, just not safe. More like a reduced risk. In terms of science, we're already there as the constituents from the combustion of tobacco presents the greatest health risks to humans rather than nicotine

Ideally, no one would engage in it but the thing I come back to on nicotine or THC, combustion was always the biggest issue for both the consumer and passive exposure for those around. E-cigarettes/Vaping clearly has been shown to be less of a burden in terms of population harm than cigarettes but still is not risk free

Still would make them safer, just not safe. More like a reduced risk. In terms of science, we're already there as the constituents from the combustion of tobacco presents the greatest health risks to humans rather than nicotine

Ideally, no one would engage in it but the thing I come back to on nicotine or THC, combustion was always the biggest issue for both the consumer and passive exposure for those around. E-cigarettes/Vaping clearly has been shown to be less of a burden in terms of population harm than cigarettes but still is not risk free

How can that possibly be true?
It hasn’t been around long enough.
In the twenties cigs were being advertised as good for your health!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.