VAR - 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
And VAR spoils a perfectly good goal because Sons heel was offside. No true football fan can agree with this shit, it is ducking the life out of the game. - and yes I know it is the people who are operating it)

And VAR spoils a perfectly good goal because Sons heel was offside. No true football fan can agree with this shit, it is ducking the life out of the game. - and yes I know it is the people who are operating it)

No mention of VAR ruling out Liverpool’s goal though ? In which I thought was a harsh handball as spurs player knocked it on to Firminhos hand.

But the ref went over and had a good look himself - and made his decision. That’s all we can ask.

No mention of VAR ruling out Liverpool’s goal though ? In which I thought was a harsh handball as spurs player knocked it on to Firminhos hand.

But the ref went over and had a good look himself - and made his decision. That’s all we can ask.
I'd stopped watching by then, I notice though you don't comment on the Son goal. VAR and the people that operate it are squeezing the life out of a beautiful game.
A heel FFS.

Last edited:
I stopped watching by then, I notice though you don't comment on Son goal. VAR and the people that operate it are squeezing the life out of a beautiful game.
A heel FFS.

Nothing to comment on , Son was correctly ruled offside according to the letter of the law - so it was the right decision.

Do you think they should change the law to allow players to be a bit offside ?

Nothing to comment on , Son was correctly ruled offside according to the letter of the law - so it was the right decision.

The only issue I've got with this is we all know it all depends on which frame they use to determine if it's offside or not.

Stop wumming, it is obvious what I think, scrap VAR and all who sail in her.

The only issue I've got with this is we all know it all depends on which frame they use to determine if it's offside or not.

he was well offside whichever frame you look at.

he was walking back from an offside position which is something that could be argued as he wasn’t interfering- but he’s posistion was deffo offside by the current laws. But apparently that’s me being a WUM. sigh.

Stop wumming, it is obvious what I think, scrap VAR and all who sail in her.

Are we only allowed to agree with your position on here ?

Check out some of the farcical decisions in the championship and the FA cup last week to realise why many do think we need VAR.

he was well offside whichever frame you look at.

he was walking back from an offside position which is something that could be argued as he wasn’t interfering- but he’s posistion was deffo offside by the current laws. But apparently that’s me being a WUM. sigh.
Not seen it mate, I'll take your word for it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.