Var debate 2019/20

To JimB

Firstly,

I dont think "FFS" is a justified response to my directly quoted post

If you are going to quote me, try to just limit your responses, directly to my comments, not your continuing exasperation with other comments.

I've not said city or spurs have had more or less var decisions go against, or for them, So I dont need you, in a quoted response, to tell me,why

is that not hard to understand? You tell me I need to read more carefully? I have read all previous posts by you and the other poster you name.

My point was clear and precise...it was about the irony..

It merely pointed to the irony of any spurs fan on a city forum complaining now, about VAR, after that CL game when no Spurs fan was coming on here

complaining about VAR and your away support was screaming to us how happy they were with VAR then. You previously posted here, how you were done

over by VAR when they didnt send off one of the opposition players in one of your matches., Frederick's?, I've not seen that incident. I have no comment

on that incident one way or another and whether it in anyway supports your continuing dialogue with other posters. However, it merely provides support

to what I actually posted. Eg a Spurs fan, posting on a city forum after that CL game, complaining of having VAR decision go against them....& the irony.

Why you then accuse me of living in some protective bubble....or patronise me, that I dont understand banter, or again by trying to educate me by informing

me that its not meant to be taken seriously or literally.........

My initial post started with Irony, maybe you didnt read it carefully or maybe it was lost on you

To JimB

Firstly,

My initial post started with Irony, maybe you didnt read it carefully or maybe it was lost on you

Sigh....

Once again, neither Crouchinho nor I were complaining about Spurs having been "done over" by VAR. We merely cited a number of instances in which Spurs had had decisions go against them in an effort to put an end the repeated accusations of persistently favourable treatment towards Spurs and implications of corruption on the club's part.

FFS!

No one is complaining that Spurs have been hard done by! Please read more carefully.

Crouchinho and I have merely, in response to repeated claims to the contrary (along with implications of corruption), pointed out that Spurs have had as many bad VAR decisions go against them as for them. That is all. It’s really not that hard to understand!

As to Spurs fans singing about VAR after the first game of the season, had you previously been living in a protective bubble for all your football supporting life?!! It’s called banter. Not brilliant banter, perhaps. But predictable nonetheless. It isn’t meant to be taken seriously or literally. Especially not five months later!

No you fucking haven't, liar.

Sigh....

Once again, neither Crouchinho nor I were complaining about Spurs having been "done over" by VAR. We merely cited a number of instances in which Spurs had had decisions go against them in an effort to put an end the repeated accusations of persistently favourable treatment towards Spurs and implications of corruption on the club's part.

I can see what you're saying. Seems fairly reasonable to me.

Am I the only one who noticed Spurs goal by Sessengon was offside. Watched it back a few times I think it's clear. His left foot is on the 18 yard line as the ball is played (and the frame after) and there's a clear view of the line all the way across with nobody or part thereof goal side. No review, no replay, no lines on pitch, no comment, fuck all.
It didn't matter re the result but fuck me! Someone explain to me why not?

Am I the only one who noticed Spurs goal by Sessengon was offside. Watched it back a few times I think it's clear. His left foot is on the 18 yard line as the ball is played (and the frame after) and there's a clear view of the line all the way across with nobody or part thereof goal side. No review, no replay, no lines on pitch, no comment, fuck all.
It didn't matter re the result but fuck me! Someone explain to me why not?
Spurs innit,been the same all season

Does anyone think that once it is 100% certain the dippers will win the league than City will start getting some dodge VAR decisions in our favour. So they can than say it's the same for all clubs or it evens its self out over a season .

Looks like it might have started today as the dippers had a goal ruled out by VAR.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.