Var debate 2019/20

Watched the Chelsea v Bournemouth with a Chelsea mate of mine and couldn’t believe my eyes when they had a free kick which a Bournemouth player in the wall deliberately elbowed the ball away. No ref or VAR decision given and then went on to lose. Turned to him and said “well u didn’t vote for VAR did u” he wasn’t a happy bunny because he said the same thing to me during the cl game against spuds when sterlings goal was disallowed. Karma

Spurs have had a few penalties not given for them to be fair. They have on the other hand have numerous go for them. They are the perfect example of VAR not working, where you can say it’s not working both ways. Us on the other hand it has actually become quite ludicrous to have so many var decisions go against you, with zero for you. That’s what you called bent

They've cost other teams a minimum of 12 points this season through VAR cheating.

They also stole a CL semi-final off us.

I won't hear it, they have no leg to stand on and deflectionary tactics trying to deflect from reality is just indefensible really. They would be in relegation mire without it.

They've cost other teams a minimum of 12 points this season through VAR cheating.

I won't hear it, they have no leg to stand on and deflectionary tactics trying to deflect from reality is just indefensible really. They would be in relegation mire without it.

Okay, I get it now. You're just wumming. What do you call it on here.........doing a clarky?

Does anyone else think this is open to abuse from the gambling sites.
These are big money calls for these sites.
Now this could be a serious problem for football that these calls are from people not in the ground.
Could end up worse than just giving a goalie a brown envelope!
The ref and linesmen/woman should make the call.

And in that list there isn’t a case of it having the impact that decisions have had against us. Plus, no disrespect you were never a threat in terms of domination of the league that city are.

Eh?

No one claimed that Spurs were threatening to dominate the league! Only pointed out that as many bad decisions have gone against Spurs as for them and that, therefore, Spurs aren't the corrupt, favoured club that some are suggesting. That's all!

BE interesting to see how VAR fucks us over t’row
Its added an extra element to the game for me now, i know we will get fucked over one way or anither but im not quite sure how. i particulary like the ones that i think are clear cut only to find out there is a secret hidden ruling that wr always seem to be the trailblazzers in finding.

Its added an extra element to the game for me now, i know we will get fucked over one way or anither but im not quite sure how. i particulary like the ones that i think are clear cut only to find out there is a secret hidden ruling that wr always seem to be the trailblazzers in finding.

Maybe something along the lines of 'football doesn't want to punish fouls that don't cause injury'.

They haven’t var cheated though have they. They’ve had some iffy ones go for them and a few against. If we genuinely believe it’s as crooked as we do (and it is) what benefit is it them giving spurs decisions?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.