Var debate 2019/20

That decision just defines what VAR has been about this season. How that horrendous assault isn't dealt with, after looking at it frame by frame and in real time tells the footballing world that the refs on the field and off it are not applying the LotG as they are written. I've seen a Twitter feed from some distance and it's as clear as a bell its a straight red. But then there's summat about Harringay's tackles - two tackles a couple of seasons ago at The Etihad that the incompetent Whistling Wanker just showed yellow, the saintly Son at Goodison this season, and 99% of the sympathy was reserved for the perpetrator rather than the victim! The professional game in this country has never been in more of a fucking shambles!

We either have the worst referees in Europe Or VAR is being used in a corrupt way to manipulate games for certain big teams. it’s getting more obvious with each week that passes. Someone is making a lot of money out of ruining football

see how much better it is in champions league and Europa league.

So for all the advocates who say it will cut out contentious decisions, how do they explain the fact we seem to be seeing more than ever?
The same shit referees unable to make the right decisions on the field are unable to make the right decisions with slow motion images.

But this is 2 games in a row Chelsea has been robbed by VAR.

We either have the worst referees in Europe Or VAR is being used in a corrupt way to manipulate games for certain big teams. it’s getting more obvious with each week that passes. Someone is making a lot of money out of ruining football

Both mate.

Worst officials and its bent.

VAR is just another layer that has been integrated into the corruption framework making it stronger than ever before.

Does anyone think that if any of our players were to replicate that tackle on Azziewhatnot he wouldn't get a referee on the field red and then have it confirmed by VAR? Certainly not me!

Reactions: Pam
I hope IFAB are on the phone right now threatening PiGMOB with whatever action they can enforce upon them.

Its ridiculous the shit they are being allowed to get away with.

Reactions: Pam
How the fuck the VAR official thought that wasn’t a red card is beyond me.

And then to admit that they made a mistake just beggars belief!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.