Var debate 2019/20

No tweaking or changes to VAR will alter the basic fact that it has removed spontaneous goal celebrations. It will ALWAYS do that.

93:20 was one of the best moments in my life. That can no longer happen.

Argue about corruption, argue about teething, argue about miking up refs. It is all irrelevant. Football is dead. Long live the technocrats and the lifeless zombies who still want this. Its all yours...

Correct, I barely cheered our goal yesterday. Was at our place on Wednesday and it was the same. Game is fucked.

Rational and balanced.. Do fcuk off, you're like a fkin broken record..!

Explain the non red card in the Chelsea game to me if you can..!

Tell me it's acceptable as it'll take years to sort out due to VAR bedding in.. Lol.!

Best crack on with your homework son..!
Come on Bill, i know BlueHammer's stance is mildly annoying on this but there's no need to get arsey with him.

No longer need to rely on an actual result to make money on football various markets available now,the Chelsea spurs game under no circumstances was a red gonna be given as there must have been sums of money on that outcome in the match ..

Come on Bill, i know BlueHammer's stance is mildly annoying on this but there's no need to get arsey with him.

You're probably right mate.!

I'll leave him to it..!

It's about opinions and as 74% of 1500 people surveyed say VAR is fit for purpose then it must be me who's mistaken and out of touch with the game of football..!

The thing is VAR works and it has shown it works, what doesn't is the idiot at Stockley Park. Usually they are so worried about making their mate refereeing the game look stupid they simply agree with him, if you also throw in bias and possible corruption you have a system that is not fit for purpose. Chelsea have been robbed in 2 consecutive games, both decisions were obvious reds and yet neither were given. I will leave it there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.