Var debate 2019/20

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Chi-town blues, 17 Apr 2019.

1. Don Karleone

Don Karleone

The Aguero and Martial goals looked roughly the same. One was checked and one wasn't.

It's bent

2. Eds

Eds

I thought at the time that the left back played Aguero on and I haven't seen anything to disprove that. I thought all goals were checked so someone must obviously with the naked eye have been playing Martial on otherwise surely all their stupid lines would have been drawn

3. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

It's clearly bent as a nine krone note from the Isle of Man. Dean gives a fuckin' soft free kick for what my ERO labelled a dive. My question to Monsignor Dean is: Having worked at a chicken factory for some time, are you not getting genuine contact in a game mixed up with the knee-deep chicken shit in which you oft found yourself? There's one fuckin' certainty of which we have no need to ask St Michael of Tranmere: Had the same 'foul' been perpetrated upon a blue shirt in the Ragamuffin's penalty area would you have given the penalty?

dennishasdoneit likes this.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. GOULDYBOBS

GOULDYBOBS

Bent as fuck

5. hello

hello

Not a chance, and even dean didn't initially give the free kick and had turned away to follow the ball and see city in a good position to break so realised he needed to call it back and award the rags a free kick.

6. BlueHammer85

BlueHammer85

Reminder it’s a lot easier for officials to flag a player offside without VAR

7. Bluekiwi

Bluekiwi

Team supported:
    Manchester City (from 1955) & Adelaide Crows (AFL)
    Goodness gracious - have they finally sorted VAR out in the EPL - not one controversial issue last weekend.

8. deano ou812

deano ou812

And none for the foreseeable future ..

9. GAZZA

GAZZA

Good job they don't use VAR to sort out the virus, we'll be waiting around until 2024 for the decision.

old blue likes this.