Var debate 2019/20

Eds

The Aguero and Martial goals looked roughly the same. One was checked and one wasn't.

It's bent
I thought at the time that the left back played Aguero on and I haven't seen anything to disprove that. I thought all goals were checked so someone must obviously with the naked eye have been playing Martial on otherwise surely all their stupid lines would have been drawn

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

The Aguero and Martial goals looked roughly the same. One was checked and one wasn't.

It's bent
It's clearly bent as a nine krone note from the Isle of Man. Dean gives a fuckin' soft free kick for what my ERO labelled a dive. My question to Monsignor Dean is: Having worked at a chicken factory for some time, are you not getting genuine contact in a game mixed up with the knee-deep chicken shit in which you oft found yourself? There's one fuckin' certainty of which we have no need to ask St Michael of Tranmere: Had the same 'foul' been perpetrated upon a blue shirt in the Ragamuffin's penalty area would you have given the penalty?

hello

It's clearly bent as a nine krone note from the Isle of Man. Dean gives a fuckin' soft free kick for what my ERO labelled a dive. My question to Monsignor Dean is: Having worked at a chicken factory for some time, are you not getting genuine contact in a game mixed up with the knee-deep chicken shit in which you oft found yourself? There's one fuckin' certainty of which we have no need to ask St Michael of Tranmere: Had the same 'foul' been perpetrated upon a blue shirt in the Ragamuffin's penalty area would you have given the penalty?

Not a chance, and even dean didn't initially give the free kick and had turned away to follow the ball and see city in a good position to break so realised he needed to call it back and award the rags a free kick.

Bluekiwi

Team supported
Manchester City (from 1955) & Adelaide Crows (AFL)
Goodness gracious - have they finally sorted VAR out in the EPL - not one controversial issue last weekend.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
Top Bottom