Var debate 2019/20

Various folks on twitter saying meeting is over, reported as having been fractious. No major changes planned but apparently it'll be even better as the officials use it more. Some stats to show how it's improved decision making compared to last year.
I don't believe the decison making claim because they can't have comparison figures with last season unless they logged all the penalties not given. Total bollocks. They should be challenged to produce the figures behind their claims. Swarbrick and Riley must think fans are bloody stupid. They can't measure offsides either because of the margin of error in the equipment. They are just liars.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50423973

send out the yes man to to defend VAR ??? and says its working fine ??? totally bollocks and why has the manchester city games been involved in so much debate and wrong doing, even to a point of them coming out and saying they got it wrong in the david silva pen no pen

The Premier League will lead a consultation on how well VAR is working this season - but the system is still "alive and kicking", according to West Ham co-chairman David Gold.
At a meeting of Premier League clubs on Thursday, referees' chief Mike Riley gave a full appraisal of VAR, which has caused frustration and controversy since its implementation at the start of the season.

"There is not going to be any significant change this season," said Gold.
Riley spoke for just under two hours at what was described as a fractious four-and-a-half-hour meeting before it was decided no substantive changes would be made this season for fear it would affect the integrity of the competition.

"There was a lot of debate but this is a brand new system, so we just have to be a bit more patient," added Gold.
"What I can say is that VAR is alive and kicking."

and why did nobody from the media ask the manchester city camp how they feel about VAR this season ??? i can tall you why because they know the answer
Two and a half hours of mike Riley speaking, bet that was riveting

No changes to VAR this season! That's me out after 54 years. Hope others will join the boycott.

I have told my dad we aren’t renewing next season. It’s a joke no enjoyment anymore.

how can it be the punters who go to the games have not got a fucking clue what is happening on the pitch and the bloke watching on an illegal stream knows what is happening,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.