Var debate 2019/20

Liverpool's first goal, foul by Van Dick initially then Brighton player actually gets the ball before the Ox falls over. No review. Second goal from the corner, ball clearly inches outside the quadrant line. Plenty of players miss place the ball these days , but this was taking the piss. No review, no linesman involvement, crack on. Every week seems i'm moaning aout football. Not a happy sport for me at the moment

Liverpool's first goal, foul by Van Dick initially then Brighton player actually gets the ball before the Ox falls over. No review. Second goal from the corner, ball clearly inches outside the quadrant line. Plenty of players miss place the ball these days , but this was taking the piss. No review, no linesman involvement, crack on. Every week seems i'm moaning aout football. Not a happy sport for me at the moment
We shouldn't have to be moaning and disillusioned with the game cos these pricks should be getting it right with all this technology. They can manage to find someone in the crowd shouting abuse in no time or chucking something. It all boils down to if they really want to.

This is VAR so far.......

One week they take 3 mins to make a decision, world goes mad so the week after they take 30 seconds and get it wrong.

Because they got it wrong and dont want to admit it they tweak the laws to suit so week after they give a decision that the week before they wouldn't have, world goes mad.

Its currently a never ending circle of reactionary bollocks to suit and will continue to be like that.

Fucking hate it and its ruining the game as a spectacle and its seriously damaging sporting integrity.

Watching MOTD 2 tonight it’s quite clear they’re moving on to normalising VAR , oh look Var has given a goal , look how it’s working so well , followed by keown saying VAR has really come into its own tonight .Laughable, ask Watford y’day , did var come into its own then , the villa goal today , the pen retake at Leicester ? Absolute joke , no Martin it didn’t come into its own , today was the day I realised that it’s not going to be scrapped & powers above will decide who wins . The game died a little bit more today .

The twats at Stockley Park have admitted they missed a handball in build up to Southampton equaliser yesterday cos they didn't want to slow the game down.if that was us they would examined it a thousand times from every fucking angle.What a bunch of corrupt tossers
I had to laugh when they threw out the "didn't want to hold up the match line"

As a bit of an aside, this VAR bollocks about encroachment at Penalties could easily be resolved.

It was mooted but never acted on:

Once a penalty is given the player taking the kick has one opportunity to score, if the goalkeeper saves or the taker misses or hits the woodwork the ball is dead. Exactly the same rules apply as in a penalty shoot out. One go is fair and all the encroachment wouldn’t happen.

All the current rule does is to allow the cheating fuckers at Stockley Park to bend the rules as they see fit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.