VAR Discussion Thread | 2024/25

VAR have just announced we lost the chirridy shield after reviewing "that little shit" Dr Barnado's disgusting red card challenge on the best young footballer in the world. His goal ruled out as he wasn't officially on the pitch.
Well done the mighty reds.

4 out of 5? ha ha ha premier league are lying cunts

or was the 4 of them overseas or armchair fans and the 1 an actual match day goer

''It's killed football ! i don't enjoy it anymore, i can't celebrate, i'm done with the game'' says every fan when they don't agree with the decision - then come back the following fixture.

Did semi automated give Fernando's offside on Saturday?

The linesman didn't flag after it went in and appeared to be running back to the halfway line but then put his flag up a few seconds later.

Did semi automated give Fernando's offside on Saturday?

The linesman didn't flag after it went in and appeared to be running back to the halfway line but then put his flag up a few seconds later.
The semi automated comes in this season doesn’t it ? Don’t know if it was used on Saturday..

The semi automated comes in this season doesn’t it ? Don’t know if it was used on Saturday..
Yes, at some point during the season but that could be any time this year or Jan 1.

Could be using it unofficially to get used to it while still drawing lines to reverse any incorrect on-field decisions.

Yes, at some point during the season but that could be any time this year or Jan 1.

Could be using it unofficially to get used to it while still drawing lines to reverse any incorrect on-field decisions.
And we are all meant to have faith in a system that they refuse to give a start date for.
Right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.