VAR impact and consequence log - game 27

If it had of genuinely HIT Laporte on the arm (rather the brushed without affecting the flight), it would have PREVENTED that goal - you could not make this up! No conspiracy however, STAGGERINGLY UNJUST!

Useful thread mate. Why are you only showing that go against is though. Stirling’s second against WH was also extremely marginal and should be included for balance.
Not at all. Wasn’t given offside by the lino so it’s not a goal that was changed by var. var had no effect on it.

I suppose Liverpool and United fans will be agreeing with var until they are on the receiving end of some very dodgy decisions. The quarter final debacle was the reason I didn't want Var introduced. It solved nothing, if anything the controversy has got worse because we can actually see how bad the decisions are even when analysed under a microscope. My fears have been realised, var has just added a new layer of corruptible officials to the game.

Not at all. Wasn’t given offside by the lino so it’s not a goal that was changed by var. var had no effect on it.
my point is. If they were that way inclined they could have disallowed it after the VAR review. There was no way that a blurred shot of Raz was conclusive either way.

my point is. If they were that way inclined they could have disallowed it after the VAR review. There was no way that a blurred shot of Raz was conclusive either way.
Var did not change anything. It didn’t over rule an offside flag as there was none nor the goal so it had no impact.

So far, we’ve had two goals ruled out via VAR so the impact of that is -2 points.

None decisions are obviously ignored.

When Oliver booked Sterling yesterday he gestured wrapping arms around opponent - WTF!
He only booked him because Harry “Wayne Rooney” Kane ran straight over to him from twenty yards away saying “book him book him book him” while mimicking writing in a book, the twat!

Indeed, although I'm struggling to keep a straight face at the thought of it going into credit :)

I'm aware, but as brexit, we were sold VAR on one set of principles, with the reality being different, so I'm sticking to the principle we were sold

Again, marginal decision so principle is should not be affected by VAR. It wasn't flagged offside (and I'm aware of the keep the flag down instruction, but this has been largely ignored in both games this season) and therefore counts

So, to summarise, you want to argue against arbitrary decisions by imposing your own arbitrary rules.

And by bringing in some selective bollox over Brexit to give your position some justification.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.