VAR (PL introduction 2019)

According to the premier league site Kavanagh is registered with the Manchester FA which is presumably why he can't ref us or the rags so why is allowed to be in control of VAR in a game involving the rags?
On an issue which var is not supposed to be adjudicating?? Why did he stick his big red nose into the proceedings when Atkinson saw exactly what happened ? Why did Atkinson allow himself to be over ruled?
Mike Dean(on another note ) makes me laugh.just bare faced cheek.banned by pigmol from reffing liverpool matches ...after a ...ahem 32 game dodgy run...leaves liverpool(moves house)...quietly acts as 4th official in the liverpool v Bournemouth match a few weeks ago...just what is going on?
Then pops up at forest v ipswich. Leaving forest fans i know spitting his name in rage...Dean really does live an Interesting life.

I seem to remember the anti-VARers complaining that VAR would remove all the controversy from the game and therefore put an end to interesting discussions in the pub about dodgy decisions (which is way better than the right team winning...). I guess they got that wrong.

Replays of VAR incidents will be shown to fans inside an English football stadium for the first time during this weekend's FA Cup semi-final matches. Fans will witness the same different angles and slow-motion replays enjoyed by the VAR officials. [via @SkySportsNews]

Replays of VAR incidents will be shown to fans inside an English football stadium for the first time during this weekend's FA Cup semi-final matches. Fans will witness the same different angles and slow-motion replays enjoyed by the VAR officials. [via @SkySportsNews]
And they will still come to wrong conclusion

We won't get that, instead it will be the VAR decision followed by the "definitive video clip".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.