VAR (PL introduction 2019)

They were desperate to call it offside, they redrew the line I don't know how many times and then starting measuring his armpit hair.

They were desperate to call it offside, they redrew the line I don't know how many times and then starting measuring his armpit hair.
I was watching this in the hotel last night, I really tried to watch it subjectivity without the blue tints on. Admittedly I missed kick off but sat down 5 min in there's pogba playing full back or just in front of. Didn't do a thing all first half. Lumbered about looking like he couldn't be less arsed if he tried.
Anyway when the rags scored there was no show of the var review, maybe because it was a clear fair goal, I dont know, but the var wasn't shown.
Cut to the wolves equaliser, there's a full blown var enquiry / investigation, with lines all over the pitch like the laser scene in mission impossible. They were looking for any excuse to disallow the goal.
Fortunately the rags are that bad that var won't help them, but it's looking like it might hinder the opposition.

That will be the only use for VAR. I can't believe people can't see it. It just gives the officials a second chance to manipulate the game.

I wrote this in February as did loads of others around page 208 on this thread. It's corrupt.

And yet there are still people who think that VAR will be applied fairly. We're 2 points down after 2 games. Still,you can fool some of the people all of the time.

I predict it will go quiet now, the rags and dippers will continue to amass penalties where "there is contact", and the red line will continue to be drawn behind the blue line in their games and, should we claw our way back to the top of the league, another game changing decision will go against us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.