VAR Thread - 2021/22

When Mahrez hit the post debruyne was cleaned out after he shot, penalty. Stones heading over, shirt pulling, penalty, we could go on all day about those incidents. I am on about a blatant headbut that even bt saw. We were told var was there to help the ref in just those sort of incidents.
His point still stands though. I suspect that the Cancello challenge would have likely been a penalty in the PL but it wasn't given last night, when it easily could have been, especially if the were 'at it'.

When Mahrez hit the post debruyne was cleaned out after he shot, penalty. Stones heading over, shirt pulling, penalty, we could go on all day about those incidents. I am on about a blatant headbut that even bt saw. We were told var was there to help the ref in just those sort of incidents.
After the Stones incident I think the commentary team said that if the ref had have seen it he would have given a penalty. Maybe the ref didn’t see it but why didn’t VAR?

After the Stones incident I think the commentary team said that if the ref had have seen it he would have given a penalty. Maybe the ref didn’t see it but why didn’t VAR?
Why indeed. Var is there to be used and abused.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.