VAR Thread - 2021/22

What's the fkin point of VAR..

Another fkin nailed on penalty completely ignored..!

Fkin cnuts..!

errrr …. Clear foul on Jesus by Dawson. The ref would not have given it. Penalty given thanks to VAR

* some of our fans on social media don’t think it was and are saying it’s corruption. ‘’Big teams get all the decisions’ bla bla bla

errrr …. Clear foul on Jesus by Dawson. The ref would not have given it. Penalty given thanks to VAR

* some of our fans on social media don’t think it was and are saying it’s corruption. ‘’Big teams get all the decisions’ bla bla bla

You still hanging around here..?

I was taking about the first non penalty on Jesus in the first half when the cat kicker took his legs..!

Your team were a fkin disgrace..

Time wasting goalkeeper and that fat lump Antonio spent half the game on his arse and the other gobbing off to the ref...

Enjoy your Europa Conference trips to Albania and Uzbekistan..

Still doesn't excuse the first decision.

And our fans are raging at the ref for not giving us anything all game … and calling corruption of course.

Do you honestly think there’s anyway for officials to please both set of fans when they see things through their own coloured specs.

You still hanging around here..?

I was taking about the first non penalty on Jesus in the first half when the cat kicker took his legs..!

Your team were a fkin disgrace..

Time wasting goalkeeper and that fat lump Antonio spent half the game on his arse and the other gobbing off to the ref...

Enjoy your Europa Conference trips to Albania and Uzbekistan..

Haha. So bitter and full of rage, pretty sad really.

I said on the match day thread my ideal scenario would of been us to lose today, United to lose against palace and we beat Brighton last game. I want you lot to get the Prem.

Great game today. Wish I was there for Nobles send off. Proud of our performance but fair play for coming back 2nd half. Up the Hammers

And our fans are raging at the ref for not giving us anything all game … and calling corruption of course.

Do you honestly think there’s anyway for officials to please both set of fans when they see things through their own coloured specs.
If you had got the win you would of benefitted. Same if we had committed a foul and had not given away a penalty. Rodri is the only one of a few we had got away with and that was all down to an offside during the build up. I wouldn't mind hearing Taylor's explaination for the first half one.

I knew you'd be on defending it. How do you explain the first one ?

Haha. So bitter and full of rage, pretty sad really.

I said on the match day thread my ideal scenario would of been us to lose today, United to lose against palace and we beat Brighton last game. I want you lot to get the Prem.

Great game today. Wish I was there for Nobles send off. Proof of our performance but fair play for coming back 2nd half. Up the Hammers
I'm not interested in your ideal scenario..

Sounds to me like you're doing your best to fit in in here..

Now that's the real definition of a 'bit sad really'..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.