VAR Thread - 2021/22

I'm not interested in your ideal scenario..

Sounds to me like you're doing your best to fit in in here..

Now that's the real definition of a 'bit sad really'..

Ha. I’ve been on the forum 12 years mate, I’ve no interest in ‘trying to fit in’ … just love your constant cry of corruption every time you don’t get a decision but when VAR gives you a penalty that the officials wouldn’t have given that must really throw you.

Hammers fans moaning ref didn’t give us anything for amount of fouls on Antonio and co, and some are up in arms about the penalty you got. Oh, and a few are saying it’s corruption. Sounds familiar.

Why would it throw me ?

It was a penalty..

Tell me, why didn't VAR give the one in the first half if it's so wonderful ?

It wasn't even reviewed ffs..

Can you explain to us all on here, you being the main flag bearer for the virtues of VAR, why at 0-0 we weren't awarded a nailed on penalty ?

Can you fuck..

Antonio was reffed fine, he's a whingeing, diving twat..

I cannot think of one foul we got away with concerning him.

18 years your captain played for you but you couldn't be arsed to get to the game to give him a send off..

Rather spend your time posting on another teams forum, wishing the team your team are playing the 3 points, just so you can be liked..

Laughable..!

For balance there wasn't anything wrong West Ham's goal. We had got suckerpunched after the non penalty and was struggling to break West Ham down.

Last edited:
I really dont understand VAR

I thought marhez 4th against utd was off side, still do !

I thought Sterling goal against the dippers was on side, still do

I thought Jesus should of had a penalty in the 1st half, still.

I thought the foul by Walker v Southampton was a penalty, still do !

At 61 years old now you would have thought I knew the rules of football.
I havent got a fucking clue.

Ha. I’ve been on the forum 12 years mate, I’ve no interest in ‘trying to fit in’ … just love your constant cry of corruption every time you don’t get a decision but when VAR gives you a penalty that the officials wouldn’t have given that must really throw you.

Hammers fans moaning ref didn’t give us anything for amount of fouls on Antonio and co, and some are up in arms about the penalty you got. Oh, and a few are saying it’s corruption. Sounds familiar.
Antonio folded like a cheap deckchair everytime someone went near him, in fact he must model his game on Richarlison sans the goals.

City fans pretending to be hammers? :-)

For balance there wasn't anything wrong West Ham's goal. We had got suckerpunched after the non penalty and was struggling to break West Ham down.
No one has said anything g about their 2 goals?
But at nil nil, we (perhaps !) Score the penalty and its a different game.
How var refused to give that is unexplainable.

Or bent.

I really dont understand VAR

I thought marhez 4th against utd was off side, still do !

I thought Sterling goal against the dippers was on side, still do

I thought Jesus should of had a penalty in the 1st half, still.

I thought the foul by Walker v Southampton was a penalty, still do !

At 61 years old now you would have thought I knew the rules of football.
I havent got a fucking clue.
Me neither. It seems like they just make it up as they go along.

Or bent.
It is more for Blue Hammer's point and him thinking that I have blue specs.

Or bent.
Bent is the only option as no fucker can be that incompetent and not get sacked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.