VAR Thread - 2021/22

On another note, it is farcical that the playoff finals have VAR when it hasn’t been used for their other 48 games.

The officials won’t be used to it either, unless they use PL refs and stop lower level referees officiating at Wembley.

It’s whether you deem it as a kick or the slightest bit of contact. West Ham fans would be outraged if that was given. City fans outraged it wasn’t given. The same would be the case other way round.
He kicked him in the back of the knee, causing his foot to lift off the ground. You can argue all you want about var but if you consider that to be the slightest bit of contact nobody will take anything you say seriously.
yesterday you described it as, “brushed his calf”. I assumed you were pissed.

the powers are secretly conspiring against every single team.

Why do referees get so many decisions wrong against United? - Republik Of Mancunia: A Manchester United Blog (therepublikofmancunia.com)

West Ham pay the penalty as Premier League bias becomes clear (hammers.news)

VAR decisions against Everton are beyond a joke and Premier League must sort it out - Michael Ball - Liverpool Echo

Is there a secret refereeing conspiracy against Arsenal? (paininthearsenal.com)

'This Man Has A Strong Agenda': Chelsea Fans Launch Petition Against Referee - SPORTbible

ARSENAL BIAS: Do referees have it out for the Gunners? (youaremyarsenal.com)

Refs are downright biased to big 6 clubs, how is this not a foul? : PremierLeague (reddit.com)

Referee bias towards City : PremierLeague (reddit.com)

Martin Atkinson’s Bias Against Liverpool – It’s In The Stats And Anecdotes – The Tomkins Times

Are Liverpool fans right to fume over Anthony Taylor appointment for Manchester City clash? | LiverpoolWorld

Referee Jon Moss slated as even Liverpool fans suggest 'bias' - Daily Star

Are referees targeting the Villans? | AVFC - Avillafan.com - Aston Villa Fansite, Blog, & Forum..

Frank Lampard hints at refereeing bias following Merseyside derby defeat (90min.com)

West Ham United - The Game's Gone Crazy: Referees Biased Against West Ham - Official Confirmation! (thegamesgonecrazy.blogspot.com)

Dirty Arsenal or referee bias - Are the Gunners really the Premier League's bad boys? | Goal.com

Referees Will Not Let Chelsea Win The League | Bleacher Report | Latest News, Videos and Highlights

This is a really great, strong piece of evidence to support the fact the VAR as a system is fundamentally flawed and is ruining the enjoyment of the game for fans. Thanks for posting this.

This is a really great, strong piece of evidence to support the fact the VAR as a system is fundamentally flawed and is ruining the enjoyment of the game for fans. Thanks for posting this.

I think it’s more the case that every set of clubs think the refs/officials are against them and there is an ‘agenda’

Plenty of flaws in officiating with or without VAR - totally agree

Apparently Stockley Park can't hear the commentators....but it seems I'm not the only one who suspects this. It has been denied though.

They can deny as much as they like from behind their shroud of secrecy. Without a transparent, auditable process nobody knows what the f*ck is going on at Stockley Park.

I find that utterly staggering in an organisation that has the ability to effect decisions which have huge financial consequences.

He kicked him in the back of the knee, causing his foot to lift off the ground. You can argue all you want about var but if you consider that to be the slightest bit of contact nobody will take anything you say seriously.

I really don’t see him kick through Jesus to cause him to go down. It’s the slightest of all contacts.

Maybe I’ve lost the plot on this one. But just my honest opinion as always.

On another note, it is farcical that the playoff finals have VAR when it hasn’t been used for their other 48 games.

The officials won’t be used to it either, unless they use PL refs and stop lower level referees officiating at Wembley.

They'll use the SG1 refs.
L1 has Hooper, who's done 15 PL matches this season.

I’m not getting into the agenda side of this thread.

I look at that Gif and I think there’s a kick, Jesus feels it, plants both feet after it, then falls over.

You think that’s wrong, and that‘s cool.

am saying everybody's goes over at the slightest of contact, It's now part of the modern game like it or not.
Managers players coaches are under so much pressure to win and being honest goes out the window ?

Like I said, both red scum get them week in week out, so why should Manchester city players be honest and stay on their feet. Also, let's not forget Zouma is a big lad and even a little kick from him when you are in motion will make you lose balance

Did it stop Jesus from winning the ball and creating a chance at goal YES, then it's a foul and pen

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.