VAR Thread - 2021/22

this is quite literally unbelievable.

do you think the contact by Zouma bought down Jesus ? If yes, then fair enough - should be a penalty. If not, then its not a pen in the new laws FA have bought in by not allowing 'soft' challenges be given, which is why we see less Salah penalty appeals not given this season as whenever he gets brushed he goes down like his been shot.

last season that on Jesus would have been given

do you think the contact by Zouma bought down Jesus ? If yes, then fair enough - should be a penalty. If not, then its not a pen in the new laws FA have bought in by not allowing 'soft' challenges be given, which is why we see less Salah penalty appeals not given this season as whenever he gets brushed he goes down like his been shot.

last season that would have been given

Oh right , so a soft kick on Jesus , without getting the ball is ok

Oh right , so a soft kick on Jesus , without getting the ball is ok

It’s whether you deem it as a kick or the slightest bit of contact. West Ham fans would be outraged if that was given. City fans outraged it wasn’t given. The same would be the case other way round.

I actually don’t think that’s a penalty. After the contact, he’s still able to ground his foot and then decides to go down.

?

It's a nailed on pen for any united or Liverpool player without VAR
if you were to make a dossier on why Manchester city don't get the rub of the green with the officials, this would be right on the first page, it's simply cheating using the referee judgement on the field and cheating by VAR

?

It's a nailed on pen for any united or Liverpool player without VAR
if you were to make a dossier on why Manchester city don't get the rub of the green with the officials, this would be right on the first page, it's simply cheating using the referee judgement on the field and cheating by VAR
I’m not getting into the agenda side of this thread.

I look at that Gif and I think there’s a kick, Jesus feels it, plants both feet after it, then falls over.

You think that’s wrong, and that‘s cool.

You can see his knee move after its been kicked. How can anyone not think thats a pen? Mind boggles…
The fact he can land his feet means it hasn’t affected his balance much. In my opinion.

I won’t repeat it every tine the next poster disagrees with me, but that’s what I think. Sorry!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.