VAR Thread - 2021/22

PiGMOL will do their own thing as usual to keep the rag bastards relevant for the brand.
I think it will be worse than ever, if thats even possible for the Rags to get even more help.
End of last season i saw us get worse than usual treatment from Var, nailed on pens v Chelsea and Brighton not given. Officials we have not had in some time for what ever reasons given our games to officiate. The Brighton game was so corrupt in the performance of the officials and Var.
Despite the laughable helping hand the Rags were given, it was not enough. A little bit like the Dippers the season we pipped them by a point, and the season after Var was brought in and they won it. I reckon we will be screwed more than usual (the "random" fixture list was not kind) with the PL/FA desperate for a Rags/Dipper fight.

Whether the application is better or worse than last year in terms of decision making/lines drawn on the pitch, it will continue to erode the entertainment element of football by destroying the sheer bliss of a goal scored, knowing it can be taken away.

Tl;dr: Var is shit

I think it will be worse than ever, if thats even possible for the Rags to get even more help.
End of last season i saw us get worse than usual treatment from Var, nailed on pens v Chelsea and Brighton not given. Officials we have not had in some time for what ever reasons given our games to officiate. The Brighton game was so corrupt in the performance of the officials and Var.
Despite the laughable helping hand the Rags were given, it was not enough. A little bit like the Dippers the season we pipped them by a point, and the season after Var was brought in and they won it. I reckon we will be screwed more than usual (the "random" fixture list was not kind) with the PL/FA desperate for a Rags/Dipper fight.
This plays on my mind too.

The PL want to make money to cover Covid losses. With the foreign TV deal coming up Rags and Dippers being helped at the expense of us and the chavs wouldn't surprise me.

I find it comical that Sky have decided to ignore us with their early TV picks an BT get another game to screw us over on.

This plays on my mind too.

The PL want to make money to cover Covid losses. With the foreign TV deal coming up Rags and Dippers being helped at the expense of us and the chavs wouldn't surprise me.

I find it comical that Sky have decided to ignore us with their early TV picks an BT get another game to screw us over on.
Great I still have BT :)

PiGMOL will do their own thing as usual to keep the rag bastards relevant for the brand.
Yup.

Never mind the bullshit we were fed about making the games more 'fair'. The first couple or seasons were a fine tuning process. VAR is going to be used for the precise reason the PL brought it in for.

1. To keep St Marcus' nose onside.

2. Only if you're a rag and need a decision.

3. Anywhere a rag smacks a defender for a penalty. Opposite if its a City attacking move.

Saved people clicking on the link.

LMAO

White uniform is the attacker and awarded a penalty for this. It was not overturned.

Said it many times. VAR is the tool used to achieve the desired result of the match, weighted heavily in favour of the commercial priorities of the premier league.

Other tools are also available.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.