VAR Thread - 2021/22

aeae43a1bde80a31ba05c2aa658f6291.jpg

No point in having VAR if this is ignored.
Wait... Did SSN not play it every hour, on the hour until Poobag was banned for 6 games by the PiGMOL??

Exactly this. Every time we step onto the pitch we have 2 challenges; beat the officials and beat the opposition.

it must be so sweet for the players taking the officials on and winning
i do feel for the players at city when they are not allowed to play their own game at times after being kicked off the park then the littlest foul back results in a yellow or red.

it must be so sweet for the players taking the officials on and winning
i do feel for the players at city when they are not allowed to play their own game at times after being kicked off the park then the littlest foul back results in a yellow or red.
Chelsea game with Alty in charge. Aguero and Fern got sent off because they let it get to them.

I thought the commentary comments summed things up pretty well - no certainty as to how it would be reffed.

I don't however think that this is a VAR issue really - there's no debate that the the Brighton player was offside. The issue here is how long before a goal does an offside position count, and that's not really to do with VAR itself, but the grey areas of refereeing.
The rags had to turn the team bus round a Crawley & return to the ground for Roland Rat to bag a late late VAR pen at Brighton last season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.