VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s ok now, the PGMOL have apologised to Brighton. So all is well.

(Wankers)

sweep_under_carpet.jpg

The whole thing is fucking corrupt,that game yesterday I could brush off the fact that they get one incident wrong,but there was 3 or 4 of them,someone needs to start digging a bit more into this,who is authorising and paying for the fixed outcome in games,also who is this supposed VAR commander/s overseeing games,we are now seeing games with outcomes decided behind closed doors before a ball has been kicked in that match ..

It's not a coincedence that Attwell and Cann are involved in wrong decisions that are game changers.
These two should be demoted to the championship, especially Attwell, as they are making huge mistakes quite frequently now.
Atwell has been demoted before . But to be honest the Championship deserves better than his ilk.

No we didn't get an apology, but i believe Webb said they had learned from that incident. Laughable.

It would indeed be laughable if the situation wasn't so serious , and clubs weren't being so badly affected by their " performances ".

From what we are witnessing week in and week out , it would appear that there aren't enough referees within the ranks of PiGMOL with the correct level of ability and integrity.

Either that, or the refs are doing exactly what they are being asked to do by their bosses / PL .

I am glad city are not playing Brighton for a while. Great chance to stitch us up and hand Brighton points already robbed.

The World Cup didn’t have these problems. So either it’s incompetence or worse a betting syndicate has its claws into some officials.

Should all be sacked off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.