VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a coincedence that Attwell and Cann are involved in wrong decisions that are game changers.
These two should be demoted to the championship, especially Attwell, as they are making huge mistakes quite frequently now.

I believe their performances are beyond " incompetence " and therefore they should be removed from the list and investigated for corruption.

Won't happen though whilst PiGMOL is allowed to " skew " results imo.

I believe their performances are beyond " incompetence " and therefore they should be removed from the list and investigated for corruption.

Won't happen though whilst PiGMOL is allowed to " skew " results imo.

And guess who the referee was again...

Stuart fucking Atwell - the most corrupt in the game and fucked us over at United.

If you mix corruption and ineptitude, you get this twat.

I'm pretty sure he also reffed our draw at home to Everton, another disgrace from the official.

Disgusting.

Does the apology come with the £70m it could cost them not finishing top four?

Did we receive an apology for that corrupt United offside, or did they just change the interpretation of the rules the following day?
Webb finally admitted 3 weeks after the Derby that utd's first goal shouldn't of stood.
But no apology to City.
But then again like Pep said in his interview after that match "we won't complain, we move on".
The good old diplomatic City way of just excepting being stitched

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.