VAR thread 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not watched one second of Webb’s propaganda tour, he’s only there to try and show supporters, many who are now openly questioning the honesty of the PL, that officiating within our game is all above board.

He‘s a paid hand on a PR drive to deflect from the absolute abject decision making that is manipulating the once beautiful game. Paid by the PL who are paid in-turn by the broadcasters, with the media and various hangers on gaining free clicks and revenue.

All about the ’entertainment’ and the ‘brand’, nobody wants to upset that.

Not watched one second of Webb’s propaganda tour, he’s only there to try and show supporters, many who are now openly questioning the honesty of the PL, that officiating within our game is all above board.

He‘s a paid hand on a PR drive to deflect from the absolute abject decision making that is manipulating the once beautiful game. Paid by the PL who are paid in-turn by the broadcasters, with the media and various hangers on gaining free clicks and revenue.

All about the ’entertainment’ and the ‘brand’, nobody wants to upset that.
Dead easy to resolve - just make all the audio for the remaining matches of the season available to the broadcasters live. With a title, CL, European and relegation places to the sorted, there's a lot riding on the games, so in everyone's benefit to know it's open and honest.

Or carry on going round with selected clips that mean nothing...

However we dont get decisions where players against the rags who were 3.3 meters onside, are given off anymore…. Its not perfect but the thought of going back to letting the corrupt twats have free reign to take the piss with no recourse is scary…
How many metres offside was Sir Fish Fingers against us and how many metres did he run with the ball at his feet. Oh hang on, the lino gave offside so you are correct, no more corrupt twats, oh wait. I need to think this one through..... or you do.

Football Focus today had a section on the reffing of the Women's FA Cup final last weekend (about 30 minutes into the programme).

They had several examples of how the onfield team and the VAR team interacting on a few decisions - it seemed quite straightforward.

Not entirely sure about the onfield ref's words to complaining players though, but I can imagine it being much the same - decisions are going to get reviewed so hassling the ref is a bit pointless on most of them.

Well, there’s a surprise!

521E5AA4-8A4F-47AB-BADE-381346A9587D.jpeg

At the other end of the table, champions Manchester City and this season's surprise package Brighton were the teams most negatively affected by VAR as both had four more decisions go against them than for them.

9C8DCBE9-9713-4010-9026-5E3DF56E01FC.jpeg

Well, there’s a surprise!

View attachment 81392

At the other end of the table, champions Manchester City and this season's surprise package Brighton were the teams most negatively affected by VAR as both had four more decisions go against them than for them.

View attachment 81393
I just seen that report. Fucking shafted again. Tried and failed again to stop the relentless city machine. Bent twats.

VAR only showed the least conclusive angles to Taylor for the Sevilla penalty decision he initially gave, so that the ref could have plausible deniability in overturning the penalty decision.

The angle from behind the challenge clearly shows contact on the Sevilla player’s shin and the Roma player’s leg buckled because of it.

VAR is is a farce.

VAR only showed the least conclusive angles to Taylor for the Sevilla penalty decision he initially gave, so that the ref could have plausible deniability in overturning the penalty decision.

The angle from behind the challenge clearly shows contact on the Sevilla player’s shin and the Roma player’s leg buckled because of it.

VAR is is a farce.
Remember when it failed to show the Lorente handball which knocked us out, the ref just shrugged his shoulders as if to say ‘What are you showing me that I haven’t already seen’?

Two minutes later, BT show it in all its glory but too late by that point.

VAR, just another way to influence/manipulate games.

Remember when it failed to show the Lorente handball which knocked us out, the ref just shrugged his shoulders as if to say ‘What are you showing me that I haven’t already seen’?

Two minutes later, BT show it in all its glory but too late by that point.

VAR, just another way to influence/manipulate games.
Very much agree.

VAR apologists are the biggest shills in football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.