VAR Vote - On Behalf of City Matters

Keep.
scary how many clear cut goals/offsides etc would had been allowed to stand without VAR. the officials need help.

Must always evolve and find ways to improve whilst acknowledging no form of officiating will ever be 100% perfect.

Scrap it all.

If it is here to stay - Live communications with fans and the TV audience needs to be brought in. ALL grounds should be made to install Large screens inside the stadium. And the offside margin (toenail/bootlace) needs to be made larger.

In my opinion if ANY part of a legal goalscoring part of an attackers body is onside he is deemed onside.

Do attackers really gain an advantage over a defender by being half a boot length offside? With those changes, I could stomach a goal being chalked off for Haaland for example, if he was leaning forward and his trailing leg was "on the line" of offside/onside, as most of his body would be ahead of the attacker.

I just think a little more transparency needed when & how they come to the decisions

Just had this sent through to the supporters clubs.

On Behalf of City Matters please follow the link below to take part in the VAR Vote. Deadline is tomorrow 5th June 2024.
Done. When you say sent through to the supporters clubs do you mean every member or just the secretary/chairman whoever is in charge of the respective OSC?

Nothing wrong with VAR
It's the incompetent fools running it that is the problem
I think because of the dreadful way its been used, people forget some of the extremely poor (corrupt) officiating we had before
You have just described what is wrong with VAR
VAR (Video Assistant Referee) is the incompetent fools, aside from the automatic offside from next season, then it's them looking at video, using slow motion and freeze frame, to see if there has been a clear and obvious error on field How it is a C&O error, that can only be see in slow motion and freeze frame is surely a contradiction

Done. When you say sent through to the supporters clubs do you mean every member or just the secretary/chairman whoever is in charge of the respective OSC?
Sent to the OSC portal, so whoever from the branch has access to the portal from a branch should forward on to members.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.