Vardy ... Football Writers POTY.

Were City expected to win the league or be up there? yes

was it a surprise we won the league? no

Was it a surprise Vardy scored 11 straight and are going to win the title? yes

there's your answer as to why he has won this.

Bullshit.

Dont know a single City fan that would agree with you either, not one................

Bullshit.

Dont know a single City fan that would agree with you either, not one................
Does it matter? Got to be blind to realise why the situations are different and it's easy as day as why he won it for the reasons I stated

Vardy deserves it. It's the football writers award and Vardy is a great story.(and yes, I still believe he's doping).

But he is THE story of the season and he deserves the award.

I'm sure Kun will be happy with the golden boot if he can win that.

Hate Vardy. Much rather Mahrez got it, after all he has a load of goals too and lots of assists.

Kante should have won it. We can certainly have grievances about our players not winning this award in the past but this season we can have no complaints.

I dislike the little weasel but I can understand why he's got it.
Wasn't he playing for Fleetwood a few years ago?
The only time I can recall agreeing with Danny Mills was when he insisted that vardy was worth about £15m.
He went on to explain that the likes of Aguero get 20+ goals season after season.

I've no problem with Vardy getting it this season - Leicester deserve all the praise in the world.

That Aguero hasn't been in the Premier League team of the season in any of his five seasons;

That only 3 or 4 Premier League winning managers haven't been named manager of the season and Mancini and Pellegrini were two of them;

That Nastasic didn't get a mention in young player of the season in 2012/13;

That tells you all you need to know.

I've no problem with Vardy getting it this season - Leicester deserve all the praise in the world.

That Aguero hasn't been in the Premier League team of the season in any of his five seasons;

That only 3 or 4 Premier League winning managers haven't been named manager of the season and Mancini and Pellegrini were two of them;

That Nastasic didn't get a mention in young player of the season in 2012/13;

That tells you all you need to know.

Let them pat each other on the back. Our lads have cabinets full of trophies in those years, and they are the only trophies that count.

For what it's worth, I think they'll have to give us something next year, and can see Joe getting a nod for poty somewhere. Reluctantly. But he's English n all that so if they have to give it to someone at City...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.