Vardy ... Football Writers POTY.

Oh right,there's me thinking it was about motm performances week in week out,just a guess though
yeah scoring 22 league goals isn't putting in big and important performances week in, week out.

I swear so many city fans are so damn bitter about Leicester's success it is downright embarrassing.

yeah scoring 22 league goals isn't putting in big and important performances week in, week out.

I swear so many city fans are so damn bitter about Leicester's success it is downright embarrassing.

I'm not, but the way your bigging them up it could beg the question which City you support for fuck sake ?

I'm not, but the way your bigging them up it could beg the question which City you support for fuck sake ?
It's hardly bigging them up saying a guy who has scored in 11 straight games, 22 in total and is going to win the league deserved player of the year

Did he score in 11 straight games?

Facts are facts it's an incredible feat and it's going lead them to the title. That's why he got it
Van Nistleroy didn't win it when he scored ten and Aguero and RVN both scored more and won the league.

Just face it, your reasoning was shite.

Were City expected to win the league or be up there? yes

was it a surprise we won the league? no

Was it a surprise Vardy scored 11 straight and are going to win the title? yes

there's your answer as to why he has won this.
Was it a surprise? Yes, most pundits had us 3rd-6th

It's hardly bigging them up saying a guy who has scored in 11 straight games, 22 in total and is going to win the league deserved player of the year

You have posted several replies on this thread that suggests to me your bigging them up,go back from start and read what you have put

You have posted several replies on this thread that suggests to me your bigging them up,go back from start and read what you have put
It's called being reasonable and replying to some rather idiotic replies as to why he shouldn't of got it. Like somebody saying Kun deserves it over him..I mean really? That screams homer if anything

Van Nistleroy didn't win it when he scored ten and Aguero and RVN both scored more and won the league.

Just face it, your reasoning was shite.
No my reasoning is why he won it

You seem as clueless about this as not realising the whole what it takes to get into the champions league bullshit

Now that was somehow impossible for you to understand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.