Vardy ... Football Writers POTY.

I'll tag you tomorrow when I'm on my laptop and show you at least half a dozen posts of mine, where I had been explaining the rules in the days before you joined that thread.

I then gave up and had a laugh with two or three other posters when people were still asking.
Wether that's true of not as I said I bet many still don't get it and hopefully nobody will ever need to care about it. Can't see is blowing 4th or winning the CL

Kante is massively underrated. The real clog which makes the Leicester machine work

If I was a top 4 club I'd be poaching him right away.

Wether that's true of not as I said I bet many still don't get it and hopefully nobody will ever need to care about it. Can't see is blowing 4th or winning the CL
You're right that plenty still won't know. You just had patience and that's what made it a laugh for an hour. Was nothing against you, we just taking the micky out of the fans that still don't understand for whatever reason.

You're right that plenty still won't know. You just had patience and that's what made it a laugh for an hour. Was nothing against you, we just taking the micky out of the fans that still don't understand for whatever reason.
I was just trying to be helpful. My intentions were only to help some fans who weren't sure as let's face it...it's not the easiest thing to get when people have different views or have been told different things.

You should of let me in on the joke mate

Kante was the stand out winner for me but isn't a flashy playmaker or goalscorer to fill those highlight reels so he didn't stand a chance.

Don't these idiots consider how a player conducts themselves in front of an audience relevant in their thinking? I'm joshing you all with the concept of these people thinking though..

Racist outbursts? Tick.
Shameless and repeated diving? Tick.
Red cards for abusing referees? Tick.
Sly elbows and head butts? Tick.
Screaming when shot by the sniper in the stands? Tick.
Biting opponents? Nice, but not essential.

So there you go Sergio, role model behaviour as to how you'll get recognised next year.

Should've gone to Kante without a doubt. But that would have needed 'writers' to multitask as 'thinkers' whilst watching football and that's a bit of a stretch for the majority of them.

well, I guess he had a one step advantage being English though he was certainly one of the best.

Personally, i think Mahrez should have got it. If it wasn't for him Vardy wouldn't have scored a lot of his goals.
Plus Mahrez has chipped in with a fair few, himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.