Vasectomy

I had it done in - I think - 2016.

They start by making absolutely sure that you want it done, so the doc will ask you questions about your family life, whether or not you have kids, and why you are sure that you want the procedure.

I lay on the surgical table on my back and it starts with one injection in each bollock to anaesthetise them. That was the worst bit. Thankfully, my wife was by my side so I held her hand like the big wuss that I am. However, she is a biologist so she was watching it all happen with scientific curiosity as much as with concern for my trauma!

After that he just cracked on with it. As I'm sure all men are, I'm naturally very protective of my bollocks so I instinctively kept my hands in the area and I remember him saying, "Look, am I going to be able to do this?"

What I mainly remember from the procedure is the burning smell. It is quite a strange situation to be lying there being able to smell your own bollocks being burnt (cauterised) by a strange man while your wife holds your hand.

Afterwards, I did have some discomfort in one of my bollocks for a while. It may have been days or weeks; I can't remember. Some guys just get that; I think I was one of the unlucky ones.

I remember that you have to shoot your load a certain number of times to get out all of the remaining sperm. I made the mistake of telling my (female) colleagues this fact, so every day they were asking me how many wanks I'd had so far etc...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.