Vass to Ankaragucu

dw7 said:
Bongo Joe said:
What high standards they have!

dont be so cocky we had them standards befor

We have certainly come a long way since signing Vass but lets remember where we used to be and wish him all the best. He always gave 100% and scored some important goals.

micky_blue said:
Maybe we can loan him back just for when we play Villa; did he score against any other team?
United.

I think he only ever scored against those 2 clubs. I think we should keep him for those 4 games per season because then we are guaranteed to score.

he worked his arse off for city, always 100%. shame he never had the quality to match his workrate tho.

does he need a lift?

SambaMan said:
micky_blue said:
Maybe we can loan him back just for when we play Villa; did he score against any other team?
United.

I think he only ever scored against those 2 clubs. I think we should keep him for those 4 games per season because then we are guaranteed to score.

Sunderland

seeing darius go to a smaller club and achieve yet more legendary status would be brilliant

if no testimonial is held i will be f*ckin outraged!

Seems like he's regarded as quite a good player in Turkey. Didn't Besiktas enquire about him a couple of seasons back?

Best of luck to him wherever he ends up. Did a job for us and always put the effort in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.