Vass to Ankaragucu

Good luck Vass. Admitted, not the most skilled player around but he always battled and gave his all, and is worth our respect for that alone.

Vass could still do it in the Prem so I'm surprised he's leaving the league. Best of luck to him. He'll give 100% wherever he goes. He may have frustrated me sometimes but I he was always one of my favourites.

I wish those that give him (and others) abuse would fuck off and support some other team or at least not come on here. Fuckin muppets.

good luck to the lad. he's an honest pro and always gave 100%. whoever asked if he scored against anyone but villa must have forgotten his goal at the swamp last year among others.

If he'd had the finishing ability to match his pace and effort he'd have been a really top class player. Good luck to him, always did his best for City and didn't moan when he was left out, a model pro.

Totally agree - I've moaned about him with the best of 'em, but good luck to the fella. Wasn't the greatest by a long way, but always gave it a go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.