Vass to Ankaragucu

Dale Blue said:
Far to many people having a pop at Vass on here.

The guy only played as a regular central striker for about 6 months (with Cole)

After that he was shunted from the left hand side to the right hand side, he played Xmas to May with a double hernia, because we had no other options.

Not once did you ever hear him complain.

He was booed & jeered at home by his own.

Still no complaints.

For me Vass was a model pro, he put the team before himself & did all that was asked for him, no hissy fits, complaining about the manager, running off home or handing a transfer request in.

The fact that Pearce, Sven & Hughes (till Xmas) all picked him regular says it all.

Good luck Vass

Well said.

Also did you see him being mobbed by the fans over there, it was like the Kaka scenes at madrid.

If i was him i would have signed on the spot after the abuse he has taken from so called City fans.

Good luck Vass.

Johnny_on said:
Love Vass, deserves all the attention... Great work rate, just wish he practised one on ones a bit more, he'd had got 20 goals a season if he could finish them...

His problem was when he had time to think his composure went
Good luck Vass

Seconded.

The full season Pearce was in charge (and I think he did well to keep us up with what he had, but it was awful to watch), after Dunnie, Distin and Barton (boo), who were our best three players. The only other player who at least put a shift in all season was Vass. How we stayed up I'll never know. If we had gone down, maybe we wouldn't be in the fortunate position we are today.

All the best Vass!

Good luck Vass and good luck to his new club but what is with the rapturous reception? What they are basing that on I wonder?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.