Vass to Ankaragucu

Vassells done ok for us, its not his fault he isnt good enough to take us where we want, cant stand this cocky attitude some of us seem to have these days either when they speak about him as though he's some kinda joke, wasnt long ago when we didnt have a pot to p1ss in.

He did always give 100% and had a great attitude for which the fans are grateful, least he won't get mugged by some scum over there by the way he looks to be being treated. Puts us to shame the welcome they seem to have thrown for him!

spot on Wayne, He was a steal at £2m, for an England International off the back of a Euro 2004 campaign, I remember most fans being well chuffed to get him.

Totally agree this new attitude we are developing isnt either healthy or appealling.

Seeing that reception has made my day. So so glad for him. (Once he enjoys the attention - something tells me he would prefer it to be a tad more refined)

Did u see the welcome he received in Turkey! You would have thought it was some megastar in town. Looked like the whole place had come to greet him. All the best Darius thanks for your effort!!!

The power of Paul said:
Did u see the welcome he received in Turkey! You would have thought it was some megastar in town. Looked like the whole place had come to greet him. All the best Darius thanks for your effort!!!

And city fans turn their nose at santa cruz now apparently. Shame indeed.

wayne71 said:
Vassells done ok for us, its not his fault he isnt good enough to take us where we want, cant stand this cocky attitude some of us seem to have these days either when they speak about him as though he's some kinda joke, wasnt long ago when we didnt have a pot to p1ss in.

This, absolutely. I am beginning to despair at our new attitude.... WTF...

wish he could have had one more game, so we could give the lad a standing ovation!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.