Vassel's welcome at Ankaragücü

BlueBalls said:
brilliant.....always liked DV.....100% EVERY MATCH......never complained about some of the fans giving him unwarranted abuse.....top bloke...

GOOD LUCK DV and thank you.

Top man, Vass.

Looks like he is bricking himself in those pictures, but who wouldn't? A bit excitible, the old Turks.

I'm chuffed for him.

Wasn't too long ago he was the best we could get and we were very fond of him, short memories some people. Fickle twats even.

Cheers for the good times Vass, you always tried your best and your goals against the shit especially will be remembered by me forever.

TMQ XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

n_mcfc said:
I think it's pretty obvious why he signed for them after years of hatred from some of the cocks that follow us, he's now a hero!

Matt Derbyshire and Darius Vassell will be battling it out for the Golden Boot in Turkey, I kid you not!

Matt plays in Greece. Maybe you consider us as barbarians as the turks, but it's a different league !
;p

Those pics LOL!

At first I was shocked and thought they were photo shopped. Then I laughed my ass off.
Then I just felt really, really happy for the guy.

He never once complained on the bench and always gave 110%.
He looks like a really 'genuine' type of guy who would 'take one for the team'.

He's got my respect and I hope he does well in Turkey.

J.Marr is Genius said:
n_mcfc said:
I think it's pretty obvious why he signed for them after years of hatred from some of the cocks that follow us, he's now a hero!

Matt Derbyshire and Darius Vassell will be battling it out for the Golden Boot in Turkey, I kid you not!

Matt plays in Greece. Maybe you consider us as barbarians as the turks, but it's a different league !
;p

If it was'nt for the wink mate, I'd almost think you were serious. About time you two set up inter league games, the atmosphere would be fantastic - although nowhere near as heavy as the subsequent war ;-)

Oh and good luck and thanks Vass, you deserve it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.