Vassel's welcome at Ankaragücü

Shame nobody in England gave him a shot. He would have done a good job for Stoke/Hull etc.

Ian said:
Shame nobody in England gave him a shot. He would have done a good job for Stoke/Hull etc.

Probably would've done. Ever been to Stoke? Or Hull? Ever been to Ankara?

No contest mate.

Fair play Darius, he does look a bit like he's shitting himself, but he was probably as shocked as we all are! Good luck to him, hope he does well and adjusts the culture - not so easy to do!

Yeah I'd definitely prefer to go to Ankara and be valued that highly than go to Hull and be given a lukewarm welcome. It's made me happy to see that, good on Vass! A legend as far as I'm concerned, contributed to one of my best days out as a City fan at the swamp.

And for all those making derogatory comments about him as a player: Pearce played him, Eriksson played him and Hughes played him, so there must be something there.

I reckon a few of us should go and watch him one time next year now we're not in Europe!!

That's quite unbelievable. I'm made up for him. Always gave 100% and scored some important goals against the Rags. Puts things into perspective when some of our lot are pissing moaning that we didn't sign Kaka or we haven't signed Eto'o yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.