VDV> Silva

VDV can be way better if he actually gets matches, look at what happened to Sneijder and Robben at RM, now they get matches (ok Robben more injuries than matches), and do great.

Besides his wife will be all over the morning papers and she ain't ugly.

He's a class player and he will probobly be better suited to the prem than Silva, they both have class but I haven't seen that much of VDV in a while so I can't say who's better yet, but for £8 mill you have to say Spurs could get one of the best deals ever.

You have to remember that Silva is 3/4 years younger though.

If the deal is completed then it's been an absolute steal for Tottenham.. I still think Silva is/will be a better player but they certainly got a better deal on the price than we did.

Lol if you truly think that then you have learned nothing from our capture of Robinho, so listen closely:

"Real Madrid do not sell good players"

David Silva is world class, as Ballague said when we signed him, he will need maybe a season to fit in but when he does he will be incredible.

If Van Der Vaart was better than Silva City would have bought him because he was obviously going at a cheaper rate.

Silva is a better player, people need to be patient for once.

Silva courted interested from Chelsea, Real Madrid and ourselves, Real Madrid couldn't flog VDV at £18m.

Not a chance Van Der Vaart is a better player than Silva. Silva has proven himself in Spain over the past couple of years to be one of the best ball players in the leauge, only two players created more goal scoring chances than him in the whole of La Liga last season and them two were Xavi and Ronaldo. Van Der Vaart is a good player but he doesn't have as much ability as Silva and once Silva adapts to the premiership which he will do in time he'll be a fantastic player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.