Veganism

We had sheep on our farm in Wales and they were treated humanely until the end. I’ve been to an abattoir and the lambs were stunned before they were killed so they felt no pain. Animals don’t have minds. The only mammal that can contemplate their own mortality is a human being.

Vegans do preach. I’ve seen them outside McDonalds offering free veggie burgers. I’ve seen footage of forming human chains around turkeys in Asda to stop people buying them or storming a steakhouse ruining evenings out. They’re getting worse and worse.

you really think animals queuing in an abattoir pen don’t know what’s coming?
They don’t smell terror and fear?
The one’s that desperately try to escape do it for a day out?

you really think animals queuing in an abattoir pen don’t know what’s coming?
They don’t smell terror and fear?
The one’s that desperately try to escape do it for a day out?

Yes I do. We’re highly evolved mammals in comparison to all others. We had fences everywhere to prevent the lambs escaping everyday. I’m from food farming. I know my stuff.

Overpopulation is killing the planet. People often seem to breed to starve off loneliness and I find that profoundly selfish. Drinking milk is fine.

Two responses so far (did I even mention Chinese cruelty?!) and neither have made me think.

Overpopulation is killing the planet. People often seem to breed to starve off loneliness and I find that profoundly selfish. Drinking milk is fine.

Globalism would circumvent the stop breeding to ease loneliness by importing more people to make money for their multi-nationals. We are constantly told we can sustain more people, the British birth rate has fallen to its lowest for 80 years yet our population is on the increase. The British public are having less babies but big business is ignoring that and are bringing ready made people in to replace the people we are not producing.

I’ve read that twice and I still don’t understand a word you’re trying to say.

There is not enough food to go around as people unable to afford children insist on breeding. Cut the population and we cut the demand. That’s the problem. Not bacon sandwiches.

We had sheep on our farm in Wales and they were treated humanely until the end. I’ve been to an abattoir and the lambs were stunned before they were killed so they felt no pain. Animals don’t have minds. The only mammal that can contemplate their own mortality is a human being.

Vegans do preach. I’ve seen them outside McDonalds offering free veggie burgers. I’ve seen footage of forming human chains around turkeys in Asda to stop people buying them or storming a steakhouse ruining evenings out. They’re getting worse and worse.
Nonsense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.