Very good news about Nike

To me the best athletic clothing brand to be associated with would be UA, there stuff is quality and more innovative than other brands imo. Also their more casual/street clothes are worn by way more people around here than Adidas and Nike. If City want to gain exposure it's not necessarily going to be with the kit shirt it's going to be with other clothing with the city logo on it and if UA make better quality clothing than nike then I'd rather buy something UA branded instead of nike+city because with UA it's worth the price.

The next two brands would be a tie between Warrior and Umbro. Warrior is growing and I think in a couple years will be where UA is now, they are pretty big the ice hockey and lacrosse scene. Warrior is much more geared toward equipment and thus might be the best option if City were to do a colab with Fred Perry (which I think would be a great idea). Umbro always class product.

If I had to choose out of the 3 bigger companies for shirts I would say Adidas.

I know that with Nike as it is now that it may mean City shirts in more stores around the world but if the view of consumers is that nike isn't as good as other brands it still might not mean more fans or more shirts sold.

One thing supporting a football club, another thing associating with one American sports manufacturer over another.

I would rather have Kappa again than Nike . I got a nice smart Kappa training top in 1998 .
Kappa did us proud .

Can't see why we can't have a separate deal for casual stuff, we has Sergio Tacchini a few years ago.
A sky blue Fred Perry polo shirt with a city badge would look cool. Would love us to have a deal with LaCoste even though it would probably mean £70.00 for a polo shirt, but they are quality

This forum is a bit of a nonsense. Adidas have for a long time now been making horrendous kits. Nike are far better. Just look at the German and Spanish home kits in this World Cup. Both are just a travesty. Then look at England, Holland, the USA.. it's no contest.

Project said:
This forum is a bit of a nonsense. Adidas have for a long time now been making horrendous kits. Nike are far better. Just look at the German and Spanish home kits in this World Cup. Both are just a travesty. Then look at England, Holland, the USA.. it's no contest.

Look at Argentina's. Looks ace.

mancity dan said:
Project said:

Look at Argentina's. Looks ace.

they even messed that up with the white shorts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.