very poor customer service

Prestwich_Blue said:
blueshortshorts said:
I love it when someonw totally misjudges the general mood of the board.

We are in the middle of a " aren't our owners, players, backroom staff, kits, pies fantastic" vibe, when our friend in aya napa comes crashing in with this.

Don't know who's right or wrong tbh...just found it very funny!
Well the owners did say they would respect our culture and traditions. And our ticket office being shite is certainly one of our traditions.

PMSL

Prestwich_Blue said:
blueshortshorts said:
I love it when someonw totally misjudges the general mood of the board.

We are in the middle of a " aren't our owners, players, backroom staff, kits, pies fantastic" vibe, when our friend in aya napa comes crashing in with this.

Don't know who's right or wrong tbh...just found it very funny!
Well the owners did say they would respect our culture and traditions. And our ticket office being shite is certainly one of our traditions.

LOL. excellent.

TBH though, i've always found them excellent if you see them face2face, email is usually a rubbish form on communication for this sort of thing, and sadly, the forum is the wrong place to complain, because you just end up complaining to the wrong people. Complain to the right people for the right result.

blueinbolton77 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

LOL. excellent.

TBH though, i've always found them excellent if you see them face2face, email is usually a rubbish form on communication for this sort of thing, and sadly, the forum is the wrong place to complain, because you just end up complaining to the wrong people. Complain to the right people for the right result.
Would it be ok with you if we did both?

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
micky_blue said:
Secondly, ticket sales for City card holders start approximately 2 weeks before general sale. For the game against West Ham (Monday 28th Sept) this was last Saturday; I logged on early to buy my tickets, all that was available was tier 3 or a few places in tier 1; nothing in tier 2 or in the Colin Bell stand; I do not believe it is close to sell out already.

Do they hold tickets back? and if so why?

I believe that this is relating to the cut off for season ticket purchases, not sure of the exact reasons but did read about someone not being able to sit in there seats for wolves because they had left it late to buy there ST and so had been relocated for that game. Maybe (and I am guessing here) they are holding some back due to the cut off ?

Season Ticket Cut Off

I got my season ticket all sorted yesterday and im in the 3rd tier for wolves and ive got a differant seat for Arsenal. The first game ive got my season ticket season is West Spam.

GaudinoMotors said:
blueinbolton77 said:
LOL. excellent.

Would it be ok with you if we did both?

Both of what? Seems pointless spending time in here to sort a problem that only the ticket office can solve, and given the time scales, would be better at the office than at the computer. But sure, you fill your boots mate.

At the beginning of the season how many seasoncards citycards live 4 city cards and access cards must they issue? wild stab in the dark but got to be somewhere around 50,000 now if just 2% go missing yes it is poor and 1000 people are upset but most businesses would be pleased with Customer Satisfaction at a level of 98%. They also have fallbacks in place dedicated windows at the ticketstore for lost cards and lost seat details on a matchday (I have done both in the past) Takes a minute or two on a match day to sort given its heading for a sell out the office shouldn't be that busy but just in case get there about 1 get your temp card jobs done then head for a pint or something.

ayia napa blues said:
bought my city card over 30 days ago now.

still not arrived and ment to be going on sunday,rang city on 7 seperate ocassions over the last week and on every ocassion was on hold for 10 minutes with no answer so had too hang up due to it costing about 45p a minute.

Also sent 3 e mails over a week ago . eventually got a reply today simply saying weve been really busy if you have not received your card please come to the store to sort this issue.

I personally dont live a million miles away from the ground but just think this is apauling customer service , hope this aint a sign of things to come with the club basically saying were a big team now so who gives a hoot if we lose a few fans well attract others. O well well see what happens tomorrow.

My two friends also still not received there cards for saturday

I had the same issue prior to the Celtic game and I was told that I'd to go to the ticket office before the game and get my new card. When I got there, they just gave me a ticket for the Celtic game and told me my Citycard should be out by the 22nd. It's still not arrived, but I've still got 3 days to wait.

PS Check your PM's

ayia napa blues said:
bought my city card over 30 days ago now.

still not arrived and ment to be going on sunday,rang city on 7 seperate ocassions over the last week and on every ocassion was on hold for 10 minutes with no answer so had too hang up due to it costing about 45p a minute.

Also sent 3 e mails over a week ago . eventually got a reply today simply saying weve been really busy if you have not received your card please come to the store to sort this issue.

I personally dont live a million miles away from the ground but just think this is apauling customer service , hope this aint a sign of things to come with the club basically saying were a big team now so who gives a hoot if we lose a few fans well attract others. O well well see what happens tomorrow.

My two friends also still not received there cards for saturday

I had ordered my new Citycard about a month back and as it hadn't arrived by last Friday dinner time , i decided to give the ticket office a call (option 1) ....... like you say it took a fair time to get through , and even then the young lady told me it wasn't their department , and i had to get hold of customer service on another phone option number .... they couldn't (or wouldn't!) transfer me!

So i rings up the same ticket office , only this time option 2 ..... this time the phone was answered after about 8 minutes or so by a young lad ...... he told me that there had been a 'computer glitch' with some Citycard renewals , and that he'd reprint mine and send it out .......... it arrived the following day at 11am.

If i hadn't of chased it up i bet i'd still be waiting for it.

It's not City that post out the tickets or cards or answer the phone, it's a Third Party.

pattym said:
It's not City that post out the tickets or cards or answer the phone, it's a Third Party.
Even if that's the case, you have to accept responsibility for your sub-contractors' fuckups.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.