Veseli comments on Twitter (merged)

Have the rags signed Veseli as a right-back replacement for Fryers? Fryers seems quite a good talent, I'd laugh my arse off if he came here.

-

Sky Sports understands Manchester United starlet Ezekiel Fryers is stalling over a new deal at Old Trafford.

The 19-year-old is out of contract at the end of the season and as yet fresh terms have yet to be agreed.

The news has alerted a host of clubs to Fryers' possible availability in the summer if he fails to agree a new contract.

Does anybody realize? that the agent although use the word lightly is only a young man himself and has just passed his licsense and has creeped and coveted himself around Citys young players for last three years or so and has had no reward in becomming their represenetive and has tried for the best in Guiddeti and worked his way down the order and found an equal worm in Vessili. A bit similar to goin in a nightclub and tryin to pull the fittest bird at 11.00pm and dancing with the fattest at ten to two.(come on lads weve all done it) start with Baywatch and end up with Crimewatch lol !!!! well that is script with Vesseli proper "dreggs".Anyway the agent is a son of a 25yr serviceman of Manchester City dismissed by Hughes and the family has always wanted to get one over on the club since (in their opinion) anyway i hear young freddis first training session yesterday didnt goo down to well with all the United players scratching their heads at a serious lack of courage and talent.Have no fear they are welcome to each other and wont be embarrasing us anytime soon.Try if you can imaginning Ged Brannan playing centre half now for us and that is what United have signed.As for the agent he should go back chopping cucumbers with his Dad LYACCCCHIIIIIIIIIIII

Whilst I understand this post, I dont know why we are bothering.
If the staff at City though he was good enough, then I dont think we would have allowed this to happen.
He clearly isnt good enough to make an impression with us so lets move on.
If he wants to have a go at us then let him. Its not going to do us any harm.

His agent is on GMR accusing City of abandoning Youth player chances.

Essentially, "mini-vidic" isn't get Reserve team football due to lack of reserve team games.

Steve Eyre praising Veseli but questioning his number 5 persona, more of a number 6 type player. Curious how he'll develop. Eyre is praising City's youth policy and the like.

I think we should have continued in Reserve League too or stepped all our youth players up to the reserve league. No reason why an ambitious/youth orientated club can't cover all levels and still enter the NextGen league.

LoveCity said:
Have the rags signed Veseli as a right-back replacement for Fryers? Fryers seems quite a good talent, I'd laugh my arse off if he came here.

-

Sky Sports understands Manchester United starlet Ezekiel Fryers is stalling over a new deal at Old Trafford.

The 19-year-old is out of contract at the end of the season and as yet fresh terms have yet to be agreed.

The news has alerted a host of clubs to Fryers' possible availability in the summer if he fails to agree a new contract.

I know of this guy, used to hang around with a bunch of mates at my school. Good talent and isn't a wild child so will probably do well.

Anyway, I'm following him on Twitter and he tweeted that he hadn't rejected or stalled on the contract and for people to stop believing everything they read.

Just more Sky bollocks, I'm afraid.

Two contrasting interviews. Vesselli agent not wanting to "diss" City but did do and described Vesseli as a great player with big future and questioned Citys belief in youth as opinion but no knowledge. Steve Eyre comes on and describes vesseli to perfection praised Our youth Academy and backed it all up with knowledge and experience. Both Men were in favour of Vessilis ability but Steves was far more balanced and in tune with real life and the agent sayin Vierra says hes a "mini vidic" great point from Steve was "When you think of vidic you see the number 5 SHIRT in your mind freddie is no 5 he is a 4 or a 6 who is graceful on and off the field" and a nice bright lad and what an honour to be asked to play for both Manchester Clubs but the move is hardly Brian Kidd Peter Schmiechel or Peter Barnes material but nevertheless great for his CV. Steve mentioned Citys Youth Policy is thriving and Freddis personal view was not the same as his and shouldnt stop kids coming through at City and wont stop kids and parents wanting to come. There was more ive forgot the rest but really enjoyed both interviews. Has anyone got a link?????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.