Veseli comments on Twitter (merged)

Re: Unbelievable comment by Veseli on Twitter

strongbowholic said:
Kid signs for new club and attempts to ingratiate himself with new fans.

What's newsworthy in that?

This!

Get a grip lads.....he's one of them now and its his job to win over them, not us.

He wont make it anyway

Just shows how shite the rags are

I can't say as i haven't been to any reserve matches but i am sure some on here do. He genuinely won't make it do we reckon?

Latest tweet - I am Honoured to be part of the Massive Manchester United! Great club, great history, great FANS! Let's make it 20 !!!!

tw*t

clearly not good enough, lets hope he rots in the reserves

BigBarry said:
strongbowholic said:
Kid signs for new club and attempts to ingratiate himself with new fans.

What's newsworthy in that?

This!

Get a grip lads.....he's one of them now and its his job to win over them, not us.

He wont make it anyway

Just shows how shite the rags are

What do you really expect him to say? Get a fookin life, the kid has just joined another club, do you really think he is gonna embrace them with talking about how good life was at City.

I just don't get it. Why have they signed him? Has anyone watched him and he's shown real promise or something or have they just signed him for the sake of it? The thing is imagine we wanted one of there players? They wouldn't do any negotiations what so fucking ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.